• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rode the triple mountains today

Petit Jean

DSCF0030.jpg

Mt Nebo

DSCF0035.jpg

and while on Mt Magazine at a picnic area I hadn't visited before I found a grave from the 1890s. The picnic area had at one time been a farm

DSCF0046.jpg
DSCF0047.jpg

That is Heidenau Super Rain. Also looks like Heidenau K73, but not sure, I'm not close to bike now to check. They are designed for wet riding.

Do these Heidenau Super Rain tires fit both the front and rear without any fender modifications. Where did you purchase these tires? Have you ridden these tire in hard rain yet?

Are not any reviews on youtube that I could fine, so sure like to hear your thoughts on these tires.

I got it as replacement at dealership at my first 1000th service. Rode it last week under the rain and it felt good. I don't have much experience to give a reliable review but it is definitely steady on a wet pavement. I'll check later the exact model and if they make it for the front wheel and will let you know.

Ran in my first group ride today. We ran about 140 miles and had a blast. Went through Louisville and down to Bardstown, KY. Had lunch at famed Talbott's Tavern and then from there, over and drive through Jim Beam Bourbon Distillery.

Working on a video. Here is a still, from outside the Tavern, and yes, that is snow.IMG_2802.jpg

A few shots from today. It was just great to be out on a day like this. It was cold but the roads were ok. This countryside is virtually on my doorstep so it is very difficult to resist being out in it at any time of year. Accordingly I simply do not resist !

P1030597.jpg

P1030596.jpg

P1030602.jpg

P1030604.jpg

P1030608.jpg

Went and did some geocaching after work and came across a cool old bridge. First time to cross one like this on the NCX.

20150119_115036.jpg

20150119_115051.jpg

Half, or maybe more, of the fun in your sport must be the exploring new roads. :D

I've been placing in Arkansas that locals don't even know about. That is a fact. I bring up locations constantly and I'm told they had "no clue it was there and I've been living here 35 years". LOL! I just wish I had more time to explore.

Ran in my first group ride today. We ran about 140 miles and had a blast. Went through Louisville and down to Bardstown, KY. Had lunch at famed Talbott's Tavern and then from there, over and drive through Jim Beam Bourbon Distillery.

Working on a video. Here is a still, from outside the Tavern, and yes, that is snow.View attachment 22101

Better view of the two NC700 (one x, one xd) at the tavern: (mine is the red one :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back