ziggie

Reaction score
Dale,do you have any 5 mm nut plates?and how to order.thanks,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JRush

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you still making the Nut Plates for windshields? What size would I need for a Palmer Products windshield?

Thanks.

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i have nut plates, what size bolts came with the new shield, or do you use the stock bolts? Dale

JRush

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New bolts. I will have to check with Palmer Products. I sent them an email. Definitely want a set.

Thanks.

Antarius

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take a set of the 5mm nut plates.... Tried to PM but says your inbox is full....

vodapas

Reaction score
Dale, do you have any 5mm plates currently? No rush. Not like I'll be riding any time soon. If you do can you just throw a set to the side until you have passenger racks ready to go? Makes more sense just to ship them together. Thanks!

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dale, do you have any 5mm plates currently? No rush. Not like I'll be riding any time soon. If you do can you just throw a set to the side until you have passenger racks ready to go? Makes more sense just to ship them together. Thanks!
I always have 5 mm nut plates to ship, i will have racks back from coating on thursday of next week. Thanks Dale

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am still making all parts, nut plates, shift levers, racks with and without fuel holes, dct skid plates, and standard plates. Dale

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pictures of all my products in vendor section, under hondabikepro. South bound Honda

pismocycleguy

Reaction score
nut plates on the way, 5mm
I have a set of 5mm nut plates from HONDABIKEPRO. I'm using a different windshield and don't need them.
Make me an offer and I can send them to you.
I also have a set of OEM NC700 bar ends that I replaced with some BarkBusters and don't need.
Make me an offer and I can send them.
PCG

pismocycleguy

Reaction score
Are you looking for HONDABIKEPRO 5mm nut plates????

Anyone who needs a set of 5mm nut plates, I've got a pair that are almost new. I went to another windshield with different size mounting screws.

I have a set of 5mm nut plates from HONDABIKEPRO. I'm using a different windshield and don't need them.
Make me an offer and I can send them to you.
I also have a set of OEM NC700 bar ends that I replaced with some BarkBusters and don't need.
Make me an offer and I can send them.
PCG

pismocycleguy

Reaction score
i already talked to Dale and sent money. i'm looking for a new batman suit though. alfred left the old one in the dryer too long : \
Sorry greenboy, I only have a Robin outfit, but it should fit you perfectly!
Good luck with the nut plates, they'll really strengthen your windshield attachment!

robstre

Reaction score
PCG,
I'm sure there's no chance you would still have the 5mm nutplates? But if you do, I'm a buyer.
RS

pismocycleguy

Reaction score
Found a pair of nut plates

PCG,
I'm sure there's no chance you would still have the 5mm nutplates? But if you do, I'm a buyer.
RS
RS,
I received your message and I think I have a pair of nut plates in the garage. So I went out in the garage and searched through a couple of boxes of NC700 parts/accessories, and lo and behold I found one pair of Dale's 5mm stainless steel nut plates. :) So if you're still a buyer, I'm still a seller, and I have a PayPal account available to receive, and send, payments. Hope this helps you out. :cool:
You can send me a message or an email if you are still in the market for nut plates.
PCG