• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nut plates for winshields

Dale,do you have any 5 mm nut plates?and how to order.thanks,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are you still making the Nut Plates for windshields? What size would I need for a Palmer Products windshield?

Thanks.

I'll take a set of the 5mm nut plates.... Tried to PM but says your inbox is full....

Dale, do you have any 5mm plates currently? No rush. Not like I'll be riding any time soon. If you do can you just throw a set to the side until you have passenger racks ready to go? Makes more sense just to ship them together. Thanks!

Dale, do you have any 5mm plates currently? No rush. Not like I'll be riding any time soon. If you do can you just throw a set to the side until you have passenger racks ready to go? Makes more sense just to ship them together. Thanks!

I always have 5 mm nut plates to ship, i will have racks back from coating on thursday of next week. Thanks Dale

I am still making all parts, nut plates, shift levers, racks with and without fuel holes, dct skid plates, and standard plates. Dale

nut plates on the way, 5mm
I have a set of 5mm nut plates from HONDABIKEPRO. I'm using a different windshield and don't need them.
Make me an offer and I can send them to you.
I also have a set of OEM NC700 bar ends that I replaced with some BarkBusters and don't need.
Make me an offer and I can send them.
PCG

i already talked to Dale and sent money. i'm looking for a new batman suit though. alfred left the old one in the dryer too long : \

Are you looking for HONDABIKEPRO 5mm nut plates????

Anyone who needs a set of 5mm nut plates, I've got a pair that are almost new. I went to another windshield with different size mounting screws.

I have a set of 5mm nut plates from HONDABIKEPRO. I'm using a different windshield and don't need them.
Make me an offer and I can send them to you.
I also have a set of OEM NC700 bar ends that I replaced with some BarkBusters and don't need.
Make me an offer and I can send them.
PCG

i already talked to Dale and sent money. i'm looking for a new batman suit though. alfred left the old one in the dryer too long : \
Sorry greenboy, I only have a Robin outfit, but it should fit you perfectly!
Good luck with the nut plates, they'll really strengthen your windshield attachment!

PCG,
I'm sure there's no chance you would still have the 5mm nutplates? But if you do, I'm a buyer.
RS

Found a pair of nut plates

PCG,
I'm sure there's no chance you would still have the 5mm nutplates? But if you do, I'm a buyer.
RS
RS,
I received your message and I think I have a pair of nut plates in the garage. So I went out in the garage and searched through a couple of boxes of NC700 parts/accessories, and lo and behold I found one pair of Dale's 5mm stainless steel nut plates. :) So if you're still a buyer, I'm still a seller, and I have a PayPal account available to receive, and send, payments. Hope this helps you out. :cool:
You can send me a message or an email if you are still in the market for nut plates.
PCG

Back