nut plates for winshields

scrumpymike

Reaction score
Hi Dale, have you still got plates left? If so I'll take a set for my 750X to take the original screws - M5 I think?? If you have any, I'll pm you. Cheers, Mike

millstream100

Reaction score
I got your name from another uk member, mike. he said the price including postage is $32. is this correct? can I paypal you as a gift?
thank you
Nigel

mkmclm

Reaction score
Hondabikepro,
I would like to buy a set of nut plates for my Ermax touring screen. I currently have the tall oem windshield. Please advise what size I would need and how to buy them.
Thanks

RNBOB

Reaction score
Dale, I sent payment for 5mm nutplates yesterday via paypal. $32. Pay pal says you recieved it.
Does it take about a week to ship to massachusetts?
Thanks, Bob Carter (RNBOB)

Mike Cash

Reaction score
I received and installed mine last week. This kind of quality workmanship and precision machining offered at a mere $25 is a labor of love and I hope that we all recognize it as such. Thanks, Dale.

maxwellian

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had all the makings at the bicycle shop, so I made some of my own. They're not as pretty :)

Made a noticeable difference with buffeting on my Cee Bailey. The shield used to wiggle and I think that wiggle made for more turbulence.

bikerguy

Reaction score
nut plates

Dale how do I go about ordering these nut plates, I'm looking for the stock 5mmm ones, do you take credit cards?

bikerguy

Reaction score
Dale I plan to order them this Friday, May16th. Get back with me before then about payment. Mike

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Click on HondaBikePro on his post above and the send a message option will show up.

Another way is to click on your own name top right of any page and on the left side will be an option to send private message. Click that and fill it in.

Last edited: