• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nut plates for winshields

Hondabikepro,
I would like to buy a set of nut plates for my Ermax touring screen. I currently have the tall oem windshield. Please advise what size I would need and how to buy them.
Thanks

Dale, I sent payment for 5mm nutplates yesterday via paypal. $32. Pay pal says you recieved it.
Does it take about a week to ship to massachusetts?
Thanks, Bob Carter (RNBOB)

I received and installed mine last week. This kind of quality workmanship and precision machining offered at a mere $25 is a labor of love and I hope that we all recognize it as such. Thanks, Dale.

I had all the makings at the bicycle shop, so I made some of my own. They're not as pretty :)

5ymesutu.jpg

Made a noticeable difference with buffeting on my Cee Bailey. The shield used to wiggle and I think that wiggle made for more turbulence.

nut plates

Dale how do I go about ordering these nut plates, I'm looking for the stock 5mmm ones, do you take credit cards?

Click on HondaBikePro on his post above and the send a message option will show up.

Another way is to click on your own name top right of any page and on the left side will be an option to send private message. Click that and fill it in.

Last edited:
Back