nut plates for winshields

Stonewall

Reaction score
Dale, I'd would like to purchase a set of the 5mm if you still have any available. I sent a you a PM if you could get back at your convenience. Thanks!

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Dale, I'd would like to purchase a set of the 5mm if you still have any available. I sent a you a PM if you could get back at your convenience. Thanks!
Welcome from Texas! You will not regret purchasing Dale's products, great quality.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to purchase a rack from Dale.
Dale Grey’s dealership is the one advertised on this site’s banner, Southbound Honda. Call the number and ask for him.

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have sold my dealership South bound Honda! But still have the South Sound Honda Suzuki Polaris in Olympia Wa! I am still making 5mm windshield nut plates, and rear racks with fuel hole!

Rapturee

Reaction score
Just ordered my set of nut plates, i'll bet they arrive before my new Parabellum windscreen does haha! :{)

davidc83

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bi
Just ordered my set of nut plates, i'll bet they arrive before my new Parabellum windscreen does haha! :{)
Let us know how you like the Parabellum after you get it installed... I bought a zero gravity, and while it will be good for the hot summer, the cool days, not so much...I miss my Cee Baileys....:(

bikerguy1409

Reaction score
Hi Dale can I get another set of 5mm nutplates from you. Let me know how to make the payment. Mike

mjoals

Reaction score
Dale, I love my rack I bought from you! Not sure if you remember me, you met my friend and I on our way back home to BC in a parking lot in Centralia 2 years ago. It makes road trips so much easier! Anyone thinking about buying a rear rack off of Dale needs to do it :) 20190731_185504.jpg20190731_185512.jpg

GregC

Reaction score
Dale’s rear rack is one of the top 3 farkles I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan_Banjovy

Reaction score
I just ordered the Parabellum windscreen too. I was very happy with the one I got for my Vstrom years ago. Will be ordering nut plates very soon too.

Rapturee

Reaction score
SO good to hear Juan, i sure like mine! Word of advice, do not "over tighten" the machine screws into the nut plates. The pressed in nuts will turn on you if you do. I had to remove one of mine and tighten it, then reinstall the plate and all was well. I have been a shadetree fabricator for 30 years and have made a lot of really cool stuff(imho), but i'm telling you Dale's craftsmanship is superb!

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you over tighten you can brake aftermarket windshields! These inserts are only five mm. They only need to be snug! Also being this size, makes them easier to brake off in a crash! I use to make 6mm plates, but we’re way to strong! Please be aware, nc 700 uses two nut plates. Nc750 uses four. Honda changed spacing on them from the nc700! Both sets of plates are always in stock! I also have racks in stock! If you damage a nut plate contact me with all shipping info, I will mail you a replacement, at no charge! Thanks Dale