• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

YES! Are you picking it up tomorrow?
They unloaded the bike from the truck today, Wednesday.
The only thing we are having the dealer install is Oxford Heated Grips.
Either Thursday or Friday for riding it home, just in time for my wife's high school girlfriends to come for a cancer survivor Summer visit.
I took some time off work to do all the rest of the farkling while the girls giggle about their high school days.
I'll be the lucky old man with grease on his hands in the garage.

While the girls are giggling upstairs, I will be installing:
  • Barkbusters Storm
  • SW Motech Crash Bars
  • Honda Center Stand
  • Givi Luggage Rack 1192FZ
  • Givi Monokey topcase plate M9B
  • Givi Pannier Rack PLO1192MK
  • SAE plug for USB, or Battery Tender, or Gerbing Heated Sweater
That should be good for now.
Possibly at a later date an Eastern Beaver fuse panel - a Winter project.

Last edited:
Either Thursday or Friday for riding it home, just in time for my wife's high school girlfriends to come for a cancer survivor Summer visit.
I took some time off work to do all the rest of the farkling while the girls giggle about their high school days.
So happy for you and your wife! (and jealous too since I am still in the waiting room ;)).
I was on the fence about heated grips and kicking myself for not ordering them since I ordered the factory USB accessory. I am having the dealer install it but the labor for the tear down will probably cost several fold the cost of the stupid socket. Think it would have been cost effective to install heated grips at the same time since most of the shell would be off anyway, doh. Also having them install the center stand because doing the ratchet strap to tension the spring looks like it would take my eye out.
Enjoy getting greasy.

I have good news and bad news...my little spill didn't result in a broken rib and punctured lung.

It did result in 3 or maybe 4 cracked ribs, displaced collar bone, right shoulder boo boo and a sore neck requiring 9 - 12 weeks recovery and 6 weeks of no lifting over 10 lbs. with the right hand. We were just getting ready to do a mock up of how we'd pack the Pioneer for a trip to CO and a ride on the Rimrock Trail to Moab, UT, put new tires on the trailer bought a bunch of new camping stuff...timing SUCKS!!

Had nothing to do with the NC or other bike but I did learn not to try to reach 8' from a 4' ladder...done it before many times but not this time.
Ouch.

Here is too a speedy recovery. Take care.

While the girls are giggling upstairs, I will be installing:
  • Barkbusters Storm
  • SW Motech Crash Bars
  • Honda Center Stand
  • Givi Luggage Rack 1192FZ
  • Givi Monokey topcase plate M9B
  • Givi Pannier Rack PLO1192MK
  • SAE plug for USB, or Battery Tender, or Gerbing Heated Sweater
That should be good for now.
Possibly at a later date an Eastern Beaver fuse panel - a Winter project.
OK, this is fun.
The three high school girlfriends in their late 60's are all seeing what they look like in my wife's chemo wigs.
I am much better at installing stuff on motorcycles than trying on wigs.

OK, this is fun.
The three high school girlfriends in their late 60's are all seeing what they look like in my wife's chemo wigs.
I am much better at installing stuff on motorcycles than trying on wigs.
Grease over girls...I'm OK with that...but only recently.

Glad you got the bike...ride SAFE...I'm living proof I don't bounce the way I once did. My high school football coach would be proud...I hit and rolled just like he taught us.

Glad you got the bike...ride SAFE...I'm living proof I don't bounce the way I once did. My high school football coach would be proud...I hit and rolled just like he taught us.
Funny story, about 20 years ago I was installing a treestand for an evening's deer hunt, when I slipped and fell out of the tree. I was only about 12 feet up. No problem I thought, just hit and roll like I did as a kid jumping off mom and dad's garage roof. Well I hit alright, but there was no roll. Oooof! Broken arm and a couple cracked ribs lol

My wife's metal implant in her wrist is a constant reminder of her ladder fall 2 years ago. Her broken ribs are good again.
She sends her sympathy.

Just found out that I can get "cruise control" for a boat trolling motor...will compensate for change in wind, current and maintain set speed +/- 2 mph. Wonder if Honda could adapt that to motorcycles? I know...give it up.

if it not already been said.
the new Honda is 30mm lower and slimmer.
I sat on one about a month ago. it does feel much better and lighter than the old one(700).
they have done this to make up for not not selling the 'S' model.

if it not already been said.
the new Honda is 30mm lower and slimmer.
I sat on one about a month ago. it does feel much better and lighter than the old one(700).
they have done this to make up for not not selling the 'S' model.
I have nothing to compare the new to old but it certainly is lighter feeling than my other bikes in the same relative weight class. I took my Harley to the barber the other day and it feels like a hog (little joke there) compared to the NC...but then the Harley sounds better IMHO. The NC is probably a "forever" bike but don't tell my wife who thinks that's a reason to sell other bikes...she just doesn't understand.

Back