• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shoei helmets won’t fit in the frunk!

Arai won't fit either, they have a much rounder shape than most helmets. My wife has 2 HJC helmets and both of her's fit.

For this thread to be useful to anyone, I’ll point out that saying my XYZ brand helmet fits or doesn’t fit is rather useless information unless you state the model and the size of the helmet. Also required is the NC model and year, as all NC750 S and X frunks are not the same size and shape. The 750X was built in three different body styles in some markets.

I have never even considered using the frunk for helmet storage. I put my tire repair kit, a pair of rok straps, a ball cap, a bottle of water, a face shield cleaning cloth etc in there. Helmet either goes with me if I'm on a trip and staying in a motel, or gets locked to the bike with a helmet guardian if I'm going into a restaurant for an hour. I don't live or go to places where losing my helmet (or bike) is much of a concern though ie: I don't go to, or park in, "cities" or "shady areas". Heck, I have been known to hang my helmet on the guardian without locking it and throwing my riding jacket over the gas tank/frunk. So far so good lol.
Looking at a helmet guardian myself. Any chance you can post a picture of yours on the NC?

Looking at a helmet guardian myself. Any chance you can post a picture of yours on the NC?
zjnIwnnh.jpg

My 2023 has a cable lock under the pillion seat.
Tool pouch contains the cable.
:cool: :cool:

Looks good! Did you have to take the side reflectors off to mount it?
yes had to take the reflectors off. I added the red reflective tape in their place, but I never have on other bikes

In this pic you can see the single guardian on my brothers Triumph with his helmet hanging on it

and my guardian in use. I use a double and often offer to let other riders hang their helmet on the one I am not using. My wife used to use the other when we rode two up.

dphDcV1h.jpg

New owner here, bike delivered yesterday and not ridden yet. Probably a silly question, has anyone managed to fit their Neotec 2 or gt air 2 helmet in the frunk? They almost fit but lid won’t close! 2021 model.
Cheers Richard
'Almost' does not get it. I bought a helmet hook (the heck with Honda's Wire solution) and installed it on left pillion handle. Orientation hook opens up as gravity keeps it open as I need all the help I can get. Works like a charm even with Shad TR40 bags. May not be pretty but frunk is clear for whatever else.

Back