• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

Saaame. Looks like the DCT models are slowly starting to trickle in across the US, but haven’t seen any reports of manual NCs arriving yet (aka my bike).

If someone is near New Jersey, though, Hanover Powersports had a ‘21 DCT model in stock as of this afternoon.
I was told that also in Europe and in general there is a difficulty into transporting all the bikes to the destinations due to limited transportation capabilities (aka ships). Enough motors in Honda Japan, they issue is bringing them to the other side.

It seems as though Honda is delivering bikes to the earliest ordering dealers, regardless if a later ordering dealer has a buyer (deposit) for the bike. That seems why NC’s will end up on the floor for sale. I had checked with the Portland area Honda dealers (all 4) in early Feb and none had placed orders and all said they couldn’t place an order until Honda offered it to them. ?? I had to wait until mid April until one said they could finally take my order. I don’t know why the small town dealer I eventually bought it from was able to order it last December.

BTW - mine is vin# xxx0271

Not really a complaint but there are not a lot of solid places to mount things on these bikes...at least on mine. Light switches, power outlets, Phone and GPS mounts and maybe something to hold my beverage...other than that it's a wonderful bike and a little girl about 6 in the supermarket parking lot told me... it is a pretty motorcycle mister...PRICELESS!!

We're getting a heat wave here in the West so I got up at 0430 to be at the grocery store when they open at 0500. Nice 3 mile ride back home but I must warn everyone...the frunk gets hot enough to melt your Reeces peanut butter cups during that short ride. Fortunate thing is if you lick them out of the little cup they still taste the same...just messy, sticky and require paper towels.

Probably just me but thought I'd ask...has anyone else thought the kick stand on the 750 is kinda wimpy? Some of this may (is) spring compression in the rear but have noticed when I park with the stand down hill and dismount it seems like the added weight of the bike leaning makes the side stand slide and almost feels like it is "bending". Without crawling under the bike which is a chore these days, just looking it seems just fine an no bending or anything unusual.

Anyone else experience anything like this???

Probably just me but thought I'd ask...has anyone else thought the kick stand on the 750 is kinda wimpy? Some of this may (is) spring compression in the rear but have noticed when I park with the stand down hill and dismount it seems like the added weight of the bike leaning makes the side stand slide and almost feels like it is "bending". Without crawling under the bike which is a chore these days, just looking it seems just fine an no bending or anything unusual.

I have no problems with the 2012 sidestand. I can even mount the bike while it’s on the sidestand and it is adequately sturdy. If you are concerned, I would suggest you check the mounting hardware on yours to be sure it’s tight.

I did add a big foot to the stand to keep it from sinking in the dirt.

Maybe this apparent stand weakness is an issue with 2021 models? We’ll see if anyone else has a similar observation.

I have no problems with the 2012 sidestand. I can even mount the bike while it’s on the sidestand and it is adequately sturdy. If you are concerned, I would suggest you check the mounting hardware on yours to be sure it’s tight.

I did add a big foot to the stand to keep it from sinking in the dirt.

Maybe this apparent stand weakness is an issue with 2021 models? We’ll see if anyone else has a similar observation.
Thanks Greg...will do.

I have my little CT 90 on my car lift and my DRZ on the cycle lift...maybe I need another lift or less bikes.

I think it leans over more than it should so I park on a board in the garage, but I mount mine by stepping on the left peg cause I have stubby legs and it's a real stretch to get my leg over the seat standing on the ground.

I think it leans over more than it should so I park on a board in the garage, but I mount mine by stepping on the left peg cause I have stubby legs and it's a real stretch to get my leg over the seat standing on the ground.
Same problem Good Buddy!!! I do that on bigger bikes...step on the left peg and swing over. I've done it from the right side too and it seems easier since the left foot just naturally slides to the ground once you get it over the seat. I'm kinda concerned about stepping on the left peg on the NC since it settles down when I step on it and that what makes me thing the side stand is "flexing" or some thing. I have #1 son check it when he gets home.

I put the side wings on he Madstad and I didn't see a great benefit except it did seem to direct air flow to my hands at 40 mph and above. when I get the handguards on that may further deflect the air flow which would be a good cold weather effect I suppose. I just about have the Madstad tuned in for my riding postion. I rode this morning with a ball cap on and the air flow barely touch it and I took it off at 60 mph and it sailed right over my head..no buffet at all. I'm happy with it and the bike for that matter!! My Bandit is feeling pretty lonesome and the Harley is in "red headed step child" mode.

Special thanks to all the folks who suggested it.

Same problem Good Buddy!!! I do that on bigger bikes...step on the left peg and swing over. I've done it from the right side too and it seems easier since the left foot just naturally slides to the ground once you get it over the seat. I'm kinda concerned about stepping on the left peg on the NC since it settles down when I step on it and that what makes me thing the side stand is "flexing" or some thing. I have #1 son check it when he gets home.
I've mounted my bike from the right countless times, stepping on the peg and swinging my left leg over. I've even pulled my NC onto the kickstand to spin it while trying to manouver out of or into a tiny garage.

Seems solid so far

There have been one or two posters I can remember that posted about weak or bent side stands. Not many really given the time frame.

My 2013 has a bit of play in it that allows a little too much lean-over for me. I inquired about replacing it and found that Honda has them on back order at the moment with no open purchase order date for replenishment. Hmmn. I'll try shimming it.

There have been one or two posters I can remember that posted about weak or bent side stands. Not many really given the time frame.

My 2013 has a bit of play in it that allows a little too much lean-over for me. I inquired about replacing it and found that Honda has them on back order at the moment with no open purchase order date for replenishment. Hmmn. I'll try shimming it.
In addition to shimming the pivot point, adding a foot stand pad would not only offer more surface area but also lengthen the stand a little, lessening the lean.

Gorgeous pic lowrider. You live in a beautiful place.
Thanks Ferret!!
I ran into a nice fellow from IL who wants to move here. I tried to discourge him but he swore he was not a typical IL resident. I left it at that.
In addition to shimming the pivot point, adding a foot stand pad would not only offer more surface area but also lengthen the stand a little, lessening the lean.
I usually weld a 3" steel washer about 3/16" thick on the bottom and they don't sink much and offer a larger area. That might help with the length too.

I've mounted my bike from the right countless times, stepping on the peg and swinging my left leg over. I've even pulled my NC onto the kickstand to spin it while trying to manouver out of or into a tiny garage.

Seems solid so far
Sounds like what I'm looking for...

Reading these posts made me giggle as I too am in the "should not have sold it" group and considering another 750X. Still no 2021s available in my area. There was an 18 up in Gainesville that I wanted to sit on Friday but traffic through Ocala screwed up my day and I then had no time. If anyone is looking, the advertised price is pretty high but with very low miles at RideNow Gainesville.

I know this is somewhat subjective, but have any taller riders taken delivery of their 2021 MY NC750X? If so, would you mind sharing your opinion on the ergos? Excuse the impatience. I am going to sit on one sooner or later but really interested in the meantime.

While I wait, I am scooting around on the new Xmax 300. Not thrilling by any means but it is really a lot of fun and practical...crap I sound old. But I did go out with my Harley buddies this weekend. Kept up at and it was fun on the curves.

Anyhow, thanks in advance! Mike

Back