• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

Hello guys,

My name is Michalis and I live in Barcelona Spain. Just got my new NC750XD 2021 and was looking for helmets that can fit in the box.

Had a look for the SHOEI GT-AIR 2 (L large) but unfortunately, it couldn't fit. Anyone suggestions on where I could find information on possible helmets that fit and inforamtion related to this matter;

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

My name is Michalis and I live in Barcelona Spain. Just got my new NC750XD 2021 and was looking for helmets that can fit in the box.

Had a look for the SHOEI GT-AIR 2 (L large) but unfortunately, it couldn't fit. Anyone suggestions on where I could find information on possible helmets that fit and inforamtion related to this matter;

Thanks in advance.
There used to be a thread on this forum which had a list of known helmets that did and did not fit. I think whoever made it stopped using the forum though

I've never had a helmet that fit in the frunk. I think it's a myth

There used to be a thread on this forum which had a list of known helmets that did and did not fit. I think whoever made it stopped using the forum though

I've never had a helmet that fit in the frunk. I think it's a myth
Agree...full face and flip up don't fit. Open face and Harley skid lid fit fine and I can fit a comb too. It appears to be a large hole but helmet shaped things don't fit well. Hope things are good in Barcelona!! I've only been to Madrid area many years ago... The coast is beautiful!!

My Shoei Neotech modular size small fits without the Sena base plate but I always have the base on the helmet. I never used the frunk for a helmet though.

well picked up my new NC. Had 1 mile on the odo.

PH7Epkdh.jpg

Took it out for a 46 mile spin

SKcSpA6h.jpg

Only tried to reach for the clutch lever once, and moved my toe over to shift once. Couldn't find a place to rest the 2 fingers on my left hand that usually rest on the clutch lever until I need them lol.
Some times I could feel the trans shift and sometimes I couldn't. I'd look down and be in 5th and the next time I looked down I was in 6th and hadn't felt it shift. It's really pretty smooth. In D it does shift quickly to get to 6th. Riding at 50-60 in 6th was pleasurable. Suspension felt really taut, need to figure how to soften that a little.

You guys are right about the windshield. Pretty poor. If anyone has one of their old ones they don't want, I'd love to have one to cut down to a proper shorty and get the windblast out of the eye port on my helmet.

It has got to have the most confusing set of electronics on any set of gauges ever. And the manual is equally poor at explaining things. I can't figure out hardly anything... like how to set the clock. (Lowrider can you tell me how to do it?)

Also there is a little rectangular box in the upper rh corner that changes to a different color with every gear change. It's driving me crazy. Flashing rainbow lol. I hope there is a way to turn that off. I tried Youtubing how to adjust stuff but apparently the 2021 is different than previous gens and doesn't have the select and set buttons on the sides of the gauges. Everything is done thru mode and select up and down buttons on the left handlebar switch.. I did manage to reset my trip A, but that's it so far. Good night who needs all this gimmickry? lol. All I really need are the clock, trip A (for logging daily miles) and trip B (for keeping track how many miles since last fill up). Really makes me appreciate the simple 2 round gauges on my CB 1100.

EUNVQhgh.jpg

Also lowrider was correct and the turn signals are not self cancelling. I tried that feature several times and had to push to cancel. Bummer.

I was also under the impression that there were 2 or 3 sport modes that progressively held the rpms longer. There is only one sport mode...One standard, one sport, one rain and one user in which you can set engine power, engine braking and traction control but I haven't figured out how to set any of those yet. Still riding around in standard getting to know the bike. Haven't tried the paddles yet either.

I did find out when you try and shift out of neutral into drive with the side stand down it won't lol ... doh!

Going to take some getting used to.

Heading out for a ride with my brother on his Bonneville and my friend with the 2019 NC manual shift tomorrow.

Thanks Dave and Greg! You're both correct.

I suppose I need to explain...I have severe nerve damage and very limited sensory feelings in my feet and better feeling in my hands due to Agent Orange exposure many moons ago and it is getting worse as the years go by. That's the primary reason I bought the NC750DCT.

I love all the bikes I've owned over the years (stopped counting after 37 I think) and the ones I still have (6 at the moment) and I can ride them safely as well as drive car, truck, tractors and fly airplanes as long as I have visual input to compensate for the lack of sensory feelings. If I close my eyes, I fall over...fun to watch I guess. A few years back my left hand was smashed and rebuilt when a 3 pt hitch arm fell on my hand...not perfect but the hand Doc did a great job. I don't usually share these things

Anyway, the ability for me to control this bike with one hand on the throttle and 2 fingers on the front brake makes me happy!! I can still use the rear brake if needed I just can't use it to apply sensitive inputs but I do the best I can. I've been riding for 58 years and flying for 54 years and I plan to continue until I can't...still own 2 1/2 airplanes and live on an airport. I stopped jumping out of good airplanes 20 years ago, rock climbing 10 years ago and bought a side by side to go with my copilot since she won't ride on the DRZ.

I greatly appreciate everyone's comments and I'm off to install the new LED flood/spot lights on the crash bars...or take a nap.
From one vet to another, thanks! And every person ever does the woe is me thing (e.g. woe is me; my feelings are so hurt - or - my phone broke - or - just plain old whining about stupid crap) should read this. I heard a singer on a variety show recently. Terrible set of circumstances she was going through and is certainly going to pass soon. She had a beautiful voice, at least i thought so. She was very profound when she said, "You can't wait for life not to be hard anymore before you decide to be happy." Your history reminds me a bit of hers. Glad you can do what you seem to love.

PH7Epkdh.jpg

SKcSpA6h.jpg

Only tried to reach for the clutch lever once, and moved my toe over to shift once. Couldn't find a place to rest the 2 fingers on my left hand that usually rest on the clutch lever until I need them lol.
Some times I could feel the trans shift and sometimes I couldn't. I'd look down and be in 5th and the next time I looked down I was in 6th and hadn't felt it shift. It's really pretty smooth. In D it does shift quickly to get to 6th. Riding at 50-60 in 6th was pleasurable. Suspension felt really taut, need to figure how to soften that a little.

You guys are right about the windshield. Pretty poor. If anyone has one of their old ones they don't want, I'd love to have one to cut down to a proper shorty and get the windblast out of the eye port on my helmet.

It has got to have the most confusing set of electronics on any set of gauges ever. And the manual is equally poor at explaining things. I can't figure out hardly anything... like how to set the clock. (Lowrider can you tell me how to do it?)

Also there is a little rectangular box in the upper rh corner that changes to a different color with every gear change. It's driving me crazy. Flashing rainbow lol. I hope there is a way to turn that off. I tried Youtubing how to adjust stuff but apparently the 2021 is different than previous gens and doesn't have the select and set buttons on the sides of the gauges. Everything is done thru mode and select up and down buttons on the left handlebar switch.. I did manage to reset my trip A, but that's it so far. Good night who needs all this gimmickry? lol. All I really need are the clock, trip A (for logging daily miles) and trip B (for keeping track how many miles since last fill up). Really makes me appreciate the simple 2 round gauges on my CB 1100.

EUNVQhgh.jpg

Also lowrider was correct and the turn signals are not self cancelling. I tried that feature several times and had to push to cancel. Bummer.

I was also under the impression that there were 2 or 3 sport modes that progressively held the rpms longer. There is only one sport mode...One standard, one sport, one rain and one user in which you can set engine power, engine braking and traction control but I haven't figured out how to set any of those yet. Still riding around in standard getting to know the bike. Haven't tried the paddles yet either.

I did find out when you try and shift out of neutral into drive with the side stand down it won't lol ... doh!

Heading out for a ride with my brother on his Bonneville and my friend with the 2019 NC manual shift tomorrow.
Congratulations!

PH7Epkdh.jpg

SKcSpA6h.jpg

EUNVQhgh.jpg

I’m sure you will understand it before long. Congratulations on your new ride!

PH7Epkdh.jpg

SKcSpA6h.jpg

EUNVQhgh.jpg

I wonder if the colored light is traction control wagging it’s finger at you?

Start a new thread 2021 Owners Impressions or something so we can easily find the new posts.

Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.
Hei, nice to meet you, I use a Caberg Duke II large size helmet and it does fit the frunk perfectly.

PH7Epkdh.jpg

SKcSpA6h.jpg

EUNVQhgh.jpg

Great!!! Congrats and careful out there!!

I did not know that the blue version is not sold in the US. Why is Honda not selling the blue version in the US?:confused:
Yankees don't buy bikes like they used to. Europe is the main driver for the bike market now. A lot of bikes are no longer sold due to Euro 5 emission/noise rules, and since America isn't a big enough market they don't get sold here either.

The US was the last market to get the upgrade to the 750 series, and the manual transmission model with ABS has never been sold here. I think we also didn't get the 700D 'Integra' model either.

In the US bikes are largely seen as wIlDlY dAnGeRoUs or as toys, whereas in the rest of the world they are seen as an affordable, convenient, and generally fun alternative form of transportation.

This in the country which the GL1000 was made for. For shame!

Back