• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some screen work. :)

So i've test rode it and i got no turbulence just a nice stream of wind.

The MRA Xcreen on top of the MRA Vario T screen for the NC. For me finnaly a good combo.

The honda adventure screen with puig attachment was just too narrow to have a large enough influence.

Last edited:
I replaced the headlight bulb yesterday evening. Took about 3 minutes: start to finish. Turned handlebars to full left stop (clutch side). My hands are average size for a 5'10" guy, but I have really thin wrists, which helped. I was able to reach up and unplugged the connector, pulled off the dust boot. I saw the how the metal retainer clip held the bulb in (it just unclips from the right side and rotates out), removed bulb, inserted new bulb, rotated clip back into place, put on the dust cover, reconnected the plug, tested, working...done.

OK, so I did get something for the NC today. Something that is quite needed. A hydraulic motorcycle lift and creeper seat. Now I can easily work on the chain and other stuff that need the tires free to spin. Yes, I know, Center stand...

http://www.amazon.com/PowerZone-380...sim_263_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1XFQKT27G4SJEAVWMHTG
http://www.amazon.com/Torin-Jack-TR6300-Creeper-Seat/dp/B000COC67E/ref=pd_bxgy_263_img_y
Deckyon... I'm interested where you place the two lift supports to raise the NC. I have a lift for my CRF250L but haven't figured out how I could use it with the NC. (I did the center stand approach.)

Last edited:
I got some stuff today that i installed.

Givi Kickstand shoe. Really nice quality and easy install. Looks great too. Givi Kickstand Shoe - NC700Shop
WP_20150604_17_34_19_Pro.jpg
WP_20150604_17_34_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20150604_17_37_16_Pro.jpg

Fork protectors. Fork Protection - NC700Shop
WP_20150604_17_34_37_Pro.jpg

Handle trigger. Handle trigger - NC700Shop
WP_20150604_17_34_53_Pro.jpg

Also i bought two of these lights that i'm going to mount vertical on my SW-motech crashbars. I'm going to paint them black so it will blend in. Going to be awesome :) https://au.bosch-automotive-shop.co.../0986310536/compass-3000-driving-light-single

I also have a question about the light installation. Should i wire it to the subharness or not? If not should i put a relay on it? Should i wire it to the highbeamswitch or a separate switch?

Last edited:
Packed it for golfing tomorrow
f30a0b527eeb550e5af8699794a46a8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed it for golfing tomorrow
f30a0b527eeb550e5af8699794a46a8a.jpg

Gigs, you really packed the golfing equipment on! Do you have a top cover for the golf bag to keep the clubs from falling out? Also what brand or model of Handguards are you using on your bike?
I don't recognize the windshield either, who makes the windshield?
Thanks
PCG

Gigs, you really packed the golfing equipment on! Do you have a top cover for the golf bag to keep the clubs from falling out? Also what brand or model of Handguards are you using on your bike?
I don't recognize the windshield either, who makes the windshield?
Thanks
PCG

Yes I did, not the first time either. There is a cover over the top. those are the cycle gear hand guards. I know the honda touring screen is a rare sight but that's what that is.

Got Lost...

Sometimes you just have to get a little lost...

I wonder where this dirt road ends up...

No map... No GPS...

Perfect little adventure bike...

It was so quite...not a sound...well just few bees trying to sting me...

Got lost lately guys ?? :cool:

XKVnvAM.jpg

Replaced the rear tire a week-ish ago. Replaced chain and sprockets two days ago, and put on the preload-adjustable fork caps from the new CB1100 yesterday. I think I'm ready to ride out to, and then up, the coast. :)
Oh! I should probably service the air filter before I go...

Beautiful, cloudless sky, decided to take a ride, Geared up, hit the starter bottom...click. Checked the battery voltage, 10.7. I had mounted chargers for my gps and phone directly to the battery, but I let her sit too long. I did the same thing to the DR last year with the same results. Guess its time to install the aux fuse box and all my other electrical farkles. Got out the manual and looked at how to take off the plastic..sheesh...I'm dreading this job. I did start easy by mounting the Puig Fenda Extenda. Charged the battery, might go for a ride tomorrow.

had a good ride out today now that the weather has finally turn out nice.
went the coastal way to whitby then the bike rout home after to helmsley.
quite a few bikes were out.

DSC02997.jpgDSC03000.jpgDSC02996.jpg

K
had a good ride out today now that the weather has finally turn out nice.
went the coastal way to whitby then the bike rout home after to helmsley.
quite a few bikes were out.

View attachment 24517
johnakay
No need to turn your back on us!:rolleyes: the camera is in back of you! :p
I was looking for one of your racks on your bike, I couldn't see it!
I thought you always told us you were short, skinny and red headed?
Beautiful Country!

Rear axle slider should arrive from Taiwan tomorrow. Meanwhile new tank badges installed

IMG_2739.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_2719.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back