• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today (rode today :eek: )
But recently installed:

Givi E22N side case and Givi mounting brackets
Rapid Transit Commuter Tank Bag
Rox risers, 2"
Ram mount 1" ball and 1" double-socket clamp, with spring mount phone holder (mounted to my Madstad metal 'shield' for the brackets
dual USB / 12V socket on handle bar
Small Voltage / Temp gauge (goes in 12V socket)
Re-installed my LED license plate light bar
Puig multi-adjustable clip on visor

And to my helmet
- a Sensa SMH5 Bluetooth headset
- A Windjammer 2 helmet wind blocker

I did the seat mod to raise the front of the seat and then took a nice ride in the country.

Lowe's $2.47 black Chair tips over the seat rubbers and made a strap (rubber exhaust hanger) to keep the seat in place...$10 and the seat is SO MUCH more livable!

I'm going to be around there (Koweta Rd/Wexford Rd) visiting my brother some time in July I hope. He will loan me a bike to ride while there.
It has been a while.

Oh yea. Today? Installed the center stand and took the seat apart to begin the rebuild. It looks pretty ugly right now. It is going to be a Frankenstein seat but no way will it be as uncomfortable as the original.

I did the seat mod to raise the front of the seat and then took a nice ride in the country.

Lowe's $2.47 black Chair tips over the seat rubbers and made a strap (rubber exhaust hanger) to keep the seat in place...$10 and the seat is SO MUCH more livable!

Pic?.......

That "seat thingie" looks like a Bill Mayer Ergo Contour seat. It mounts on top of your stock oem seat.
Some riders really like them.

I did find that on one of the threads last night. I found the site too. Looks OK. As usual......expensive.

My problem, specific to me is that I need to have the seat so I am sitting higher and further back. Further back is going to be a challenge as the rear portion/ pan is fixed. May not be able to modify it much.

Rode down a good portion of Skyline Dr in Shenandoah National Park.KIMG0561.jpg
Stopped at the Big Meadows Lodge for some blackberry cobbler. Then met up with the hubby and tiny human for a tour of Luray Caverns. Grabbed dinner and rode home in a thunderstorm. All told a little under 300 miles, leaving me good and tired tonight.

Installed led fog lights, horn, powerlet for heated gear, cigarette lighter outlet, power for GPS and Centech fuse box. Now I need to get all that plastic back in the right place.

Rode thru the Clark State Forestry yesterday evening; took this picture at the fire tower:

Literally 10 minutes after I took the picture, I was almost killed on the bike. Starting over the hill, around a blind hill/curve some a$$hat in a Ram truck came towards me in my lane, not only in my lane but scrapping the grass on my side of the lane; he never got over and I had to hit the ditch, bike fell over when I stopped due to the ground dropping off. 5 more feet farther down the road and I would have went over a 200' embankment. Bike is ok, only a little scratch on the handlebar end, and I am a little sore from having to pick the bike up; it fell over on the downhill side and 450 lbs I hard to pick up (back to the bike and slowly inched it up). A$$hat never stopped even though I heard him laughing as he caused me to run into the ditch-didn't have time to get license plate. Be careful guys, I was only doing about 10mph when I hit the ditch.

Glad you're ok. Too bad you couldn't follow and get a license plate number.

Picking up a bike on a downslope is no easy task, even with adrenalin flowing.

Added some do-dads. Wiring is not the quality of some I've seen here, but it will suffice.

P1010216_zpsbxvzns9f.jpg

P1010215_zpspyp6bell.jpg

P1010217_zps8xyxeusw.jpg

P1010218_zpsqyds6z8m.jpg

Ride through a low water crossing and found out halfway through it was MUCH deep than I thought! The NCX forged through fine and lucky I didn't such any water into the engine.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Went on a camp and ride this weekend. Saw 5 road runners, 4 squirrels, 2 rabbits, and a bear!!

[video=youtube;U-_VigQcV1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-_VigQcV1Y[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back