• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

real men ride manual transmission only

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's next, real men use carburetors or tube type tires?

Real men don't care.

I think that's the final piece of the puzzle I need about you kc2ine.

Troll. End of.

The simple way to deal with trolls is to not reply to anymore of their posts, that's what I'll be doing from here on in, I hope others see through you too and deal with you in the same manner.

Goodbye.

Obviously, this thread was started as a catalyst for spirited conversation - especially with the NC being a bit different any way. I happen to enjoy a manual myself, but I could care less what other prefer.

I think that's the final piece of the puzzle I need about you kc2ine.

Troll. End of.

The simple way to deal with trolls is to not reply to anymore of their posts, that's what I'll be doing from here on in, I hope others see through you too and deal with you in the same manner.

Goodbye.

That was something strange about you from the beginning...kinda jelly...:D

that's why you have chosen DCT, all clear now.

I think its nice the Gimp gets to go out and take a ride now and then, but I don't understand why he was chosen to illustrate a post about real men.

(Totally agree on the guy being a troll).

Thank you 670cc!!! I was browsing my archery forum and saw him there too.

You're welcome!

May his forks break from jumping logs while pulling chicks, and may the hawk deface his dash.

FWIW, the amateur radio call sign KC2INE was supposedly registered, and there are many forums banning that user name.

Last edited:
You're welcome!

May his forks break from jumping logs while pulling chicks, and may the hawk deface his dash.

FWIW, the amateur radio call sign KC2INE was supposedly registered, and there are many forums banning that user name.

I hope he doesn't pull this crap on the radio.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome!

I'm glad we ban trolls but this turn might be over the top. There is no way to know that these two are related and a public "outing" could bring problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back