• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

real men ride manual transmission only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad we ban trolls but this turn might be over the top. There is no way to know that these two are related and a public "outing" could bring problems.

Agreed. But there's nothing here that's not all over the Web. That's why is just a "for what it's worth". You'll also find a good number of forums with that user name banned.

I edited my earlier post to remove the name. Those that wish to can easily find it themselves.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good heavens I was getting tired of the one liner, meaningless question posts. :)

...and is that Concours dood wearing a man purse? :confused:

lol

Real men are scratch resistant chick magnets that are safe when falling down while going over logs.

From everything I've heard about "real men" I'd be surprised if there are still any around. I'd have thought most would have found themselves starting down the barrel of a shot gun wielded by some girls father, who is also "real man".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Remember folks:
they-see-me-trollin-trollin-hatin-internet-troll-demotivational-poster-1284530427-jpg.png

aaa.jpg

Thanks 670cc for your research and keeping trolls out of this wonderful forum. I applaud you for banning him, and for editing your previous post with his address shown. There is no need for any of us to hunt this guy down for being an obvious loser.

Whoever keeps his mouth shut when he realizes that he is wrong is wise and he who holds the mouth even if he is right is married.

Does your wife ride a motorcycle? My wife always road a bike with a manual transmission. I ain't telling her that real men ride manual transmissions only. If you would care too, start ducking now, no matter what the distance.

why have you lot banned him?
I don't see any thing that bad that warranted to him being banned.
OK he said real men ride manuals so what who cares what he thinks.
if he had attacked a member personally on the forum then fair enough.
but I don't see it in any of his post or have missed some thing?

OK I could say REAL MEN rides Auto geared bike so am I going to get banned?

scooter.jpg

why have you lot banned him?
I don't see any thing that bad that warranted to him being banned.
OK he said real men ride manuals so what who cares what he thinks.
if he had attacked a member personally on the forum then fair enough.
but I don't see it in any of his post or have missed some thing?

OK I could say REAL MEN rides Auto geared bike so am I going to get banned?

Unfortunately that's the nature of all forums and this one is no different. This is the second time I witnessed someone getting banned who did not attack anyone, but had a difference of opinion. Forums are like high school, you either go with the popular group or you are frowned upon. Trolling is when you have zero posts and then try to start something.

I think its nice the Gimp gets to go out and take a ride now and then, but I don't understand why he was chosen to illustrate a post about real men.

(Totally agree on the guy being a troll).

I think he was just trying to be funny. And he was successful! I guess the the guys that race formula one race cars with paddle shift automatics aren't real men either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back