• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 NC750X DCT on US Honda web site. No manual?

Haha where did this misconception come from? We have wide open multi-lane roads posted up to 136 kmh and small twisty country lanes depending on the location. Speed limits are not well enforced in many jurisdictions.
Lanes as wide as football fields.....not...never been in Louisville KY where they made 4 lanes out of 2 lanes and didn't put down extra pavement or cement...just narrowed the lanes and removed left emergency lane....

A lot of suggestions on what the NC should've had, I'll give my input. My list is simple: Belt drive.
In my opinion, with all the refinements, that's all it would take to make the NC perfect, and still line up with the concept and the price point.
I don't think a belt drive would add as much to the price as shaft drive.
I do not like messing with chains,
I have 3 other bikes that satisfy my other desires.

I think a poly chain belt drive would be perfect! I’m taking delivery of my new 2023 in April when the weather improves. Purchase is completed dealer is storing it for me. I’m not crazy about the color but in the US we haven’t another choice.

I believe the Rebel and the Africa Twin share the same basic engines, perhaps with some tuning variation. The Rebel 1100 and the AT are both 22.5* Unicam parallel twins with the same bore and stroke. That is why I said Honda currently has three engine/DCT transmission combinations total - Goldwing, NC750X, AT/Rebel. What am I missing, or how are these two engines significantly different?

View attachment 50809View attachment 50810
You are forgetting the Talon and Pioneer 1000, which are technically a retuned 1st Gen Africa Twin 1000 engines connected to a subtransmission.

FWIW the 23 US owners manual indicates the A model standard trans and D model DCT....guess it's just using one english manual. I looked all over prior to my purchase for a standard but nada in the US. Just as well as I'm loving the auto and the matt blue...tons of compliments but probably cause nobodys ever seen one in person.

FWIW the 23 US owners manual indicates the A model standard trans and D model DCT....guess it's just using one english manual. I looked all over prior to my purchase for a standard but nada in the US. Just as well as I'm loving the auto and the matt blue...tons of compliments but probably cause nobodys ever seen one in person.
I suspect that they are just continuing to use the 2022 model owners manual.

I have yet to see the blue bike such as yours but I am looking forward to it.

Back