• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed Cyclegear handguards. The ones with the reinforcement all the way to the bar ends. Installed a Madstad shield. Looks great, but haven't road tested it yet. Hand guards had a ton of interference with the Madstad, so I took them back off. Also installed an N-Com B4 in my Nolan 104 helmet. Works great around the house, but I'm sure I looked foolish. Can't wait to road test it too.

Same issue with the Madstad and Cyclegear. I'm going to try to bend the handguards. Also might see if the round rod is fully threaded and cut it shorter if it is.

Same issue with the Madstad and Cyclegear. I'm going to try to bend the handguards. Also might see if the round rod is fully threaded and cut it shorter if it is.

I bent the Cycle Gear hand guards to fit. Bought longer bolts at the hardware store so both the end weights and hand guards could both be used together.

Installed Cyclegear handguards. The ones with the reinforcement all the way to the bar ends. Installed a Madstad shield. Looks great, but haven't road tested it yet. Hand guards had a ton of interference with the Madstad, so I took them back off. Also installed an N-Com B4 in my Nolan 104 helmet. Works great around the house, but I'm sure I looked foolish. Can't wait to road test it too.

Once I installed the Rox 2 risers no more clearance problems with the Madstad, but I have bark buster's

Nice pic's! You should check out the California Riders group on the forum. Unfortunately it's only accessible from a computer or a web browser, under the Community drop down menu then groups. Hasn't been very active so far as most people use Tapatalk for browsing the forum on their phones. But hey, maybe you can get the ball rolling on some rides!

Thank you, JED !

600 mile service...what a charlie foxtrot. Ya'll weren't kidding about the factory oil filter being on their tighter than a (insert something witty)! Oil filter fluted wrench just slipped...the screwdriver trick worked, bent the crap out of the screwdriver, but it worked. Replaced with k&n filter with 17mm bolt head.

Hitting the road tomorrow after class and heading for Tioga County PA for some sightseeing, and turkey hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

600 mile service. I must have gotten the bike the filter tightening gorilla missed. I used an oil filter cap wrench and it popped right off. New filters, oil and dct, and I lubed and checked the chain.

Leaving for the Blue Ridge Parkway later today. Looks to be a beautiful weekend.

Had new tires (TKC80 & K60) and Denali D2 LED lights installed last weekend. So far pretty thrilled with this decision!

B3H2RUV.png

x6DVmOC.png

Did the standard work, gym, home loop, 53 miles. Lowering links from England got here, Still waiting on the (suppossedly in stock) centerstand. Adjusted the clutch for more free play. Liking the Cal sci windscreen less and less, the sharp edges have cut into the black plastic coating of the throttle cable.

Changed Nana Chou’s attire to the desert mode, for the upcoming Overland Expo. She is now ready to get down and dirty! We will be leaving in a week.

Installing amber strobes front and rear for marshalling duties. Installed the two front under the clocks behind the screen and the rear above the licence plate, to the left and right of the reflector. Still need to wire them to the strobe unit, and may also wire in a Hella connector or two.

Installed a custom-made fork protector
Bougt a pair of rubber seal used for a kitchen drain system.
cut out the lower inner side, zip tied on the front fork.
Fits perfectly!!
It has a 45 mm inner diameter, the forks are 41mm, so there is a little bit freeplay left.
I guess, they look good enough.
Total cost 3.5$ :)
forkprot3.jpg

forkprot2.jpg

forkprot1.jpg

Installing amber strobes front and rear for marshalling duties. Installed the two front under the clocks behind the screen and the rear above the licence plate, to the left and right of the reflector. Still need to wire them to the strobe unit, and may also wire in a Hella connector or two.

Take some pictures of the result and share with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back