• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot I have a set of triumph fork protectors on order and I still plan on putting some kind of wrapping backrest on the top box. I was just so excited to finally get everything done in my farkle pile I forgot what was in transit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fabbed up some brackets to hold my soft side Nelson Rigg saddle bags. It's just some heavy strap. I doubled them up and tack welded them together and bend, fit, bend, fit, bend, fit. Finally got them the way I wanted and called it a night.

I added a Modulating Brake light and I'm hoping I don't get shot at a stoplight because it's so bright!

This winter I added an air horn, back rest, two Bluetooth helmets, hugger, tall windscreen, side bags.

She's looking sweet.

My NC700X is still a few days new although it's 2013 model. Put 450 miles yesterday, starting from Southbay area in CA, taking 101 north to Santa Maria to route 166 to route 33 through Los Padres National Forest and back home. Went all alone. Hoping to find a riding group.
CAM00105.jpgCAM00107.jpg

I wiped mine off. Got caught in a rainstorm yesterday... with my full rainsuit in the frunk. It came outta nowhere fast. I was on the interstate. Got wet....all over!

Added a 22" Madstad this week. Big improvement over the Honda tall for my 6'1 height.
Thought the exhaust had been knocking against the skidplate so I removed it this evening and found that I have date with a big hammer tomorrow.

14013809134_139afd898d_c.jpg

Added a 22" Madstad this week. Big improvement over the Honda tall for my 6'1 height.
Thought the exhaust had been knocking against the skidplate so I removed it this evening and found that I have date with a big hammer tomorrow.

Ha! :eek::D What shenanigans have yooo been up to, to savage yer skid plate like that, lol! I imagine you were having fun! :cool:

Rode to work and ran some errands after work. Came home and changed the oil and filter.

Then, continued to fiddle with the making of my radiator screen. Separate thread and details to follow soon. It's pretty cheap and almost looks like a factory screen might. (If there ever was one).

My NC700X is still a few days new although it's 2013 model. Put 450 miles yesterday, starting from Southbay area in CA, taking 101 north to Santa Maria to route 166 to route 33 through Los Padres National Forest and back home. Went all alone. Hoping to find a riding group.
View attachment 17123View attachment 17124

Nice pic's! You should check out the California Riders group on the forum. Unfortunately it's only accessible from a computer or a web browser, under the Community drop down menu then groups. Hasn't been very active so far as most people use Tapatalk for browsing the forum on their phones. But hey, maybe you can get the ball rolling on some rides!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Installed Triumph fork protectors and adjusted chain tonight after work. Got my tour pack seat rest yesterday, hope to have some time to make it fit this weekend.

Picked up a cheep 36 can soft cooler at Mal-Wart, $17. Grey and black matches the bike pretty good. Has a liner that looks like a cheap plastic garbage can. Drill 4 holes in the bottom to match the mounting plate already on the bike and its good to go. It's nothing I'd keep anything valuable in but it'll do till I can check out some Givi boxes.

Installed a wrap around backrest on my Honda top box.

yge7umy5.jpg

The old Alabama sledge hammer trick, preformed in Arkansas.

Installed Cyclegear handguards. The ones with the reinforcement all the way to the bar ends. Installed a Madstad shield. Looks great, but haven't road tested it yet. Hand guards had a ton of interference with the Madstad, so I took them back off. Also installed an N-Com B4 in my Nolan 104 helmet. Works great around the house, but I'm sure I looked foolish. Can't wait to road test it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back