• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seth Laam (Laam Seats) is Moving

idealhobbies

Reaction score
Visit site
For those interested, Seth Laam of Laam Seats is moving from California to Ripley, West Virginia over the next few days. I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and he's leaving Cali this weekend. This is good news for us on the eastern side of the US because it gives us a little cheaper shipping or a ride-in option on this side of the country. I have plans to ride my bike from Delaware to Ripley the first week of June to have him build a seat for me while I stand there. What I hope to end up with is a seat made just right for my old flat rear end. He doesn't charge extra for the ride in. I'm planning on Airb&b'ing it for a few days so that I can ride the area while I'm there. He said that it'll be a day long process, be there at 8, and I should be on the road by 3. It'll be neat to see the process. If he allows it, I'll take some pics while it's being done. I have a Russell Day Long on my Ninja 650, and while absolutely fantastic, it's not perfect because it was a ship off. I'm hoping that this will be perfect since I will be right there to sit and adjust while he goes along.

Back