• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Laam seat

• Thread starter Deleted member 10242
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10242

Got my seat back from Seth Laam today. Put that baby back on and went for an hour ride. Soooo much better. Definetly more comfortable. I stay further back in the pocket with no sliding forward. And, had him raise it up 1 1/4 higher so my knees not as bent. Believe it will be well worth the investment.

New seat 1.JPG

That seat looks awesome!
How is the reach to the ground? I have a 32" inseam and I am not sure that I would want the seat much taller than stock.
Did you place you order online or phone him?
Thanks

Got my seat back from Seth Laam today. Put that baby back on and went for an hour ride. Soooo much better. Definetly more comfortable. I stay further back in the pocket with no sliding forward. And, had him raise it up 1 1/4 higher so my knees not as bent. Believe it will be well worth the investment.

View attachment 50661
denstl:
Beautiful addition to your NC. Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures.

View attachment 50661
I'm really glad you like it. My opinion, it is the best looking seat I've seen on an NC. Really makes it look upscale.

That seat looks awesome!
How is the reach to the ground? I have a 32" inseam and I am not sure that I would want the seat much taller than stock.
Did you place you order online or phone him?
Thanks
My inseam is 34" and can feel the extra height a little, but I can still flat foot the bike at a stop. That is one of the questions he will ask before he fabricates your seat.

I’m thinking about sending my seat to him this winter. Is that the carbon fiber look on the top portions and black vinyl on the sides?

I’m thinking about sending my seat to him this winter. Is that the carbon fiber look on the top portions and black vinyl on the sides?
That is correct. You won't be disappointed in Seth's work. He will call you and discuss exactly what you are looking for and build to suit. You need to call him to see when he can get you in. He does get booked out for weeks if not months in advance.

View attachment 50661
How much does it cost?

How much does it cost?
Mine was aroubd $550. Your cost could vary depending on what you want done. I did do both seats even though I do not ride with a passenger. Glad I did as I really like the look with both done and matching. If that price is within your range, you won't be unhappy with the new seat.

Back