• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Remiss in posting

lowrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Remiss in visiting the site. Trying to move from ID to AZ. 750 is locked in a Conex and I'm riding my DRZ off road...I'll try to do better in the future. Gave my Harley to #2 son in Delaware...he swears he did not vote for the current president. Also bringing my 1250 Bandit and Scooter at some point. Temps plunged to 54F in front of a Pacific storm...warmup next week...got sunburned yesterday setting rafters.

Ride safe ya'll

Yes Sir...and thanks!!...2 houses, one for me and one for my oldest son on 55 acres in cow country. 62F and 43% humidity, got sun burned yesterday working in my underware...only cows to offend. 300 and 500 yd rifle ranges mostly done and finally got building permits...now if we could sell our house in Idaho...2000sf heated shop and 2000sf hanger on the taxi way and a 2000sf house....if anyone is in need of such a place 20 North of CDA.

Remiss in visiting the site. Trying to move from ID to AZ. 750 is locked in a Conex and I'm riding my DRZ off road...I'll try to do better in the future. Gave my Harley to #2 son in Delaware...he swears he did not vote for the current president. Also bringing my 1250 Bandit and Scooter at some point. Temps plunged to 54F in front of a Pacific storm...warmup next week...got sunburned yesterday setting rafters.

Ride safe ya'll
Welcome to the site! That's a long move, man. Nice of you to gift the Harley to your kid. Maybe steer clear of political comments, though--they can really harm the community.

Yes Sir...and thanks!!...2 houses, one for me and one for my oldest son on 55 acres in cow country. 62F and 43% humidity, got sun burned yesterday working in my underware...only cows to offend. 300 and 500 yd rifle ranges mostly done and finally got building permits...now if we could sell our house in Idaho...2000sf heated shop and 2000sf hanger on the taxi way and a 2000sf house....if anyone is in need of such a place 20 North of CDA.
Not sure framing in my skivvies is on my list but I would really enjoy the shooting range out the back door. I do shoot recreationally and am looking to get back into distance shooting.

Haven't shot at long range in years myself. I hope to be able to use the BLM land adjacent to the property to get to 1K yds. at some point...lots to do before stretching out that far. Where is Estero? I'm from Winter Park.

Haven't shot at long range in years myself. I hope to be able to use the BLM land adjacent to the property to get to 1K yds. at some point...lots to do before stretching out that far. Where is Estero? I'm from Winter Park.
1k Is my goal too. Estero is north of Naples and south of Fort Myers.

I spent a summer in high school playing carpenter in Ft Myers (that was a joke). How did you folks fair in the last hurricane?

No offense taken. You are correct...there are a lot of sensitive folks out there.
And insensitive ones. Next thing you know the two of them take offense and the entire forum is affected.

That’s why there are simple rules so as to maintain the usefulness of this and any forum.

I spent a summer in high school playing carpenter in Ft Myers (that was a joke). How did you folks fair in the last hurricane?
Our house, actually my entire immediate community, was fine as we are built to the new hurricane code. I’m at Alico and Corkscrew. Three Oaks to the island was really hit hard, and just a few miles from me. The island still has a couple of years of rebuilding left. My wife was reduced to tears when we went to help cleanup afterwards. It was really terrible.

Glad you did well!! Worst I saw was Camille I think in 71...hit Alabama hard and the panhandle. I was just back from SEA and recovery was a mess...tidal surge was the worst...flooded way inland. Good to hear building codes require stout construction. Donna hit Orlando and North with a lot of wind damage...that was maybe 64 or 65 when I was in High School. We had a beach cabin North of Tarpon Springs that didn't make it.

You have a nice place ride down on the Gulf. I hunted in the Glades some and where Disney World is now...good turkey and deer in the East end of Green Swamp and ducks after Thanksgiving just West of the Cape...great views of rocket launches in the early days. Don't miss the humidity.

Ride safe!!

Camille was 1969 storm but there have been so many that hit the Gulf or South Atlantic coasts in living memory that they run together.

Thanks...they do run together. Seems like that was the moon landing time...maybe I got the name wrong...they all run together too.

Back