• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from Colorado

berryw

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Just joined today, been reading a bit for a while now. Just wanted to say hello. I picked up my NC700X on 8/10/12 ("ordered" it back in February of this year), and I'm loving it so far. I've had a few dirt bikes, but the only thing street legal I've ever owned is a 83 XL 600. I've been running street tires on it for around 5 or 6 years now, but I still take it to the trails. I ride that thing HARD and it just keeps on going. Gotta love that. I plan on purchasing the top box at some point so that my wife has a back rest, and I've already put on a GPR exhaust (the little tiny deep tone one).

I'll probably be on the forums quite a bit in the winter when I can't go out riding, so I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

I like it. I prefer the high pitched tone of a small 4 cylinder, but it still sounds good. Its a lot louder than stock, but still not all that loud. I did leave the silencer in. The main reason I wanted this one was the size, I just thought the stock one looked too big. The $299 price tag made it an easier decision too. I have found myself twisting the throttle a little harder just to hear it, but I think I will get over that in a month or two. I ended up leaving the GPR badge off.

2012-09-14 22.46.39.jpg

Back