• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wheel decals

I blue pinstriped the silver wheels on my midnight blue F800ST. The bike and wheels were beautiful, even before the striping. Beauty, as they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.

As I've mentioned, I'll be waiting for a red 2017 NC700, with silver wheels, bigger frunk and better looking (sounding) can. I simply hate black wheels on anything.

Curiously enough, my all time favourite wheels were the gold anodised ones on my CXTurbo, and I swoon over the white wheels on older VFR 250/400/750's ha ha! But I just can't abide grey/silver/aluminum/chrome rims. :eek:

Curiously enough, my all time favourite wheels were the gold anodised ones on my CXTurbo, and I swoon over the white wheels on older VFR 250/400/750's ha ha! But I just can't abide grey/silver/aluminum/chrome rims. :eek:

Now you're talking.

There weren't many OEM gold wheels over the years. They are rare and coveted for that reason. White is out of the question for me.....too hard to keep clean.
The CX Turbo was one of the first and very few to follow. A friends' 94 ST1100ABS had gold wheels. A gold clad NC would be my choice over the silver, if available........ not.
Somebody had a picture of a gold clad NC on our forum and it was drop dead gorgeous. Puts my NC to shame.

Back