• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wheel decals

Do you mean reflective rim tape? I put these on my wheels about a month ago, so not long enough to tell you how long they'll last. They light up very nicely though.

NC700X Rim Stickers

How about these? Stylish and reflective!
White up front, party, er, ah red in the back.

Attachments

• DSCN0043.jpg
    DSCN0043.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,207
  • DSCN0042.jpg
    DSCN0042.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 936
Theses ones makes me crazy :
attachment.php

I have the standard red reflective tape on my bike. Its been on there for about a year now w/o any problems.

don,
The 2016 NC700X comes with grey rims. You could probably buy them already painted grey. Then you can easily sell your black ones to someone that wants a spare set for mounting extra/different tires. I might be interested in them.

Go to the Honda Powersports Web site to see the 2016 NC with grey rims. Personally I like the grey better because I'm not a fan of black anything, but it will show chain oil worse on the back wheel.

Last edited:
Blech, the grey rims on my F800 were hideous, lol

They were always very dirty looking. The front from brake dust, and the rear, in addition to brake dust, despite being belt drive, was always covered in grease streaks or oil or something, that was leaking/spattering about back there from the bike from day one.

The most interesting thing I ever discovered stuck to the rim (the rear hub flange was offset and the rim super wide, due to how it mounted on the single sided swingarm) was a large bee smooshed flat right in the middle of the rim. I've had incalculable bugs hit most of me and everywhere on my bikes, but never I all my years the exact middle of the rear rim, hahaha

It can go either way. My back black rim is usually greyish beige anyway because of the dust that seems magnetically attracted to it.

It can go either way. My back black rim is usually greyish beige anyway because of the dust that seems magnetically attracted to it.

It's typical that the choices we make, always somehow produce the problem that we are trying to avoid, eh? Darn it :D

Blech, the grey rims on my F800 were hideous......

I blue pinstriped the silver wheels on my midnight blue F800ST. The bike and wheels were beautiful, even before the striping. Beauty, as they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.

As I've mentioned, I'll be waiting for a red 2017 NC700, with silver wheels, bigger frunk and better looking (sounding) can. I simply hate black wheels on anything.

Back