• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What would be a nice pet name for our NCX700?

jybutyte.jpg

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

I have never named my previous bikes. Please allow me to ask an etiquette question. When I get my NC is it appropriate to use the same name as someone else? I really like the name Serenity. But I wouldn't want to offend you Draco.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I have never named my previous bikes. Please allow me to ask an etiquette question. When I get my NC is it appropriate to use the same name as someone else? I really like the name Serenity. But I wouldn't want to offend you Draco.

George Foreman has something like 6 boys. They are all George's. So, in that light, I think the ground has been broken!

My wife named her's Roxy. I have never named any of my bikes and when I had multiple bikes at one time I would just identify them by either color or model like in, "I'm taking the green bike out" or " I'm going for a ride on the Valk".

photo3_zps70d32661.jpg

I don't name inanimate objects but I like to stand up on the foot pegs and yell "hiiii-ooooo silver"
Gigs

Definition of inanimate: spiritless; sluggish; dull. Do not believe that word could describe any thing to do with a motorcycle (Steel Horse).

I named my 1996 Gold Wing "Silver". That would make a great NC7 name "Silver".

[video=youtube;Td4RHvyAFsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td4RHvyAFsM[/video]

Of course the Lone Ranger was a "Texas Ranger". A lot of his stuff is at the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame in Waco, Texas.

TEXAS, ORIGIN OF NAME: The word TEXAS (tejas, tayshas, texias, thecas?, techan, teysas, techas?) had wide usage among the Indians of East Texas even before the coming of the Spanish. The word's meaning is "friend." Also, Tonto was a TEXAS Tonkawa Indian ,and Tonto and the Lone Ranger were best friends!

Last edited:
Inanimate in my context is not alive or not like man/animals. It fits. Anyway silver is at the dealer getting 16k service done.

Gigs

Not good at finding just the right the right name. Years ago when I brought my DRZ home my wife asked me what a Doctor Z was - it stuck.

I've never named a car or bike before but on the ride home I somehow started thinking of my white S as Snowball.

Feel free. We have 2 Nancy's already :)
I sure don't own any rights to the name.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

Back