• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019 NC750x Centre Stand-Honda Part Number ???

PHANTOM

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi to all. I need a centre stand on my 2019 NC750X. I am finding various part numbers for the stand and am not sure which is the correct one.

The Honda part number starts with 08M70-MGS-A30 08M70-MGS-J10 08M70-MGS-J30.

Are any one of these part numbers the correct one or if not , what is the correct part number ???.

Any help would be appreciated. I have been looking on the forum , but cannot get a definite fix on one.

I am from Queensland, Australia, and maybe the last three part numbers vary in different countries, not sure.

I have just recently joined the forum, and there is a lot of great information here.

Have been riding 53 years now and found the NC750 to be one of the best all round bike for me.

Regards to all
PHANTOM

I think 08M70-MGS-A30 is the standard one. That's what I have.
J10 is for a lowered Japanese model and J30 might be the Japan standard height. The '30' versions might be the same.

I think 08M70-MGS-A30 is the standard one. That's what I have.
J10 is for a lowered Japanese model and J30 might be the Japan standard height. The '30' versions might be the same.
Thank you for the reply. You are correct the A30 and J30 are the same stand and the J10 is for the lower model. Ihave ordered a J30 from Webike , should be here end of next week.
Thanks again

PHANTOM

Back