• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2019 Honda NC750X Replacement lower stand

Vaughan curnow

Reaction score
Visit site
2019 Honda NC750X Centre Stand
I've just had my 2019 Honda NC750X lowered, and of course now the center stand is to high, making it almost impossible to put on the stand without blocks or raising it with a crane. Can anyone suggest how I can get hold of a lower off the shelf replacement stand please?

I've just had my 2019 Honda NC750X lowered, and of course now the center stand is to high, making it almost impossible to put on the stand without blocks or raising it with a crane. Can anyone suggest how I can get hold of a lower off the shelf replacement stand please?
NC750S model stand?

Long story, but, last spring I bought a BMW 310. The center stand was too tall and was harder to use then the one on my 1981 GL1100. I ended up building a wooden ramp so that the rear wheel would be slightly elevated which made using the center stand easier, but not great. The only real solution is to install a lower center stand. My 2021 NC750 came with a center stand and is the easiest bike I’ve ever put on a center stand.

I don't have a centre stand on mine (2014 750x DCT) just the side stand. Never been a problem except for maintenance, so I made a quick fit centre stand just for that. It holds the bike level with both wheels touching the ground. If I need to turn the rear wheel for whatever reason I just put a 12mm bit of plywood on the floor under the stand before pulling it up. Easy.

I don't have a centre stand on mine (2014 750x DCT) just the side stand. Never been a problem except for maintenance, so I made a quick fit centre stand just for that. It holds the bike level with both wheels touching the ground. If I need to turn the rear wheel for whatever reason I just put a 12mm bit of plywood on the floor under the stand before pulling it up. Easy.
I have two motorcycles that have no centre stand, where I have fabricated or purchased a stable way to lift them. On your NC, what method are you using to remove either wheel for tire changes?

Back