• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your other ride(s) if any?

GL 1800

R9tSG.jpg
what year is that?, that was propular color on the 02's

How did you get that in UK? I am sure you know that this is THE TAXI in the subcontinent (Bangladesh, India etc.)...

honda-cbf-150-01.jpg

this is my other ride.It has a 150 cc engine which is quite zippy.It has fuel consumption of 2.4 litres which is quite good.My wife is using for commute but i am now taking this from her cause i like this bike alot :)

I spend significantly more time on these than I do my NC700X. Have a road bike that I commute on almost every day when the weather isn't crappy or I don't have to run too many errands during the day but don't have pics of it handy.
IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_7591.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've got my KTM Superduke to play on and my Adventure for touring. My z900 street fighter is currently in bits after 11 years off the road but I got her started the other day and the 99 Norton Dominator is an example of what happens to a motorcycle when you park it up and cover it in a plastic sheet for over 30 years!
Oh, the Ducati belongs to the wife!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 390
Once I've got the zed finished I'm planning to restore the 99 as a cafe racer. My father in law gave it to me so I'm going to have to get it back on the road!

small RC.jpg
Not the best picture but this was my last bike before the NC. Traded this in on my NC, loved this bike but it was terribly impractical.

In addition to my commuter NC700x, I have a Honda XR650L and I have Honda CR50 for the kids. As you can see, I had my 2007 CBR 1000RR (that was just way too much fun and just way to fast for the street).

2012 XR650L.jpgphoto.jpg

SV1000... not very stock

TzK4z0B.jpg

WR450 supermoto

1O2LqBL.jpg

YZ426 supermoto track/race

a69htsr.png

73 Chevy C20

YcoVRpj.png

09 Camry (not worth posting pics)

I'm 69, been riding 55 years, have 6 bikes: '18 Kawasake ZX14, '17 Yamaha FZ6R, '15 Kawasaki Concours, '14 Yamaha FJR1300, '08 Suzuki B King, and of course a '16 Honda NC700X. Unfortunately, the Honda and I have never bonded, and I'll be selling it when the weather warms up a bit.

Back