• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your other ride(s) if any?

Right now I am riding a '07 Yamaha Venture. I am having to sell it to get the Honda NC700X. At my age the Venture is getting to much at parking lot speeds.PC090096[1].jpg

I was at the dealer the other day and sit on a Yamaha Super Ténéré. If I had unlimited funds, it would be sitting next to my NCX!

My main ride is a 2004 BMW R1150R...

packed.jpg

No longer have, but traded in a 2007 Ducati Multistrada 1100 for the NC700X. I've also had in the past decade a BMW R1200C and a Sportster. The Duc was a fun ride, but you're jailed to the dealership for regular service intervals. And if you're a do-it-yourselfer, like I am, you probably won't be able to convince a Ducati dealer to turn off the service indicator lamp (wrench icon) even if you did your own service. The BMW was the company's first attempt at a cruiser with the 'C' designation which could have meant custom or cruiser, but was discontinued after only a few years (98 to 2004). The Sportster, well, good enough for the city if you didn't have to ride it too long. An hour ride on the Sportster made my fingers numb. The NC700X, by the way, is probably the most fun, nimble all arounder I've had.

I suppose I have a little hobby 3 wheeler Bajaj which I am not sure sits within the bike category, does a cool 30 mph top speed and a full tank is 4.5 litres. My weekend ride..
ricki solo.jpg

I have an 08 Goldwing for Long distance touring or when I need more room than the NC has, and a 75 Norton 850 Commando for around town and when I don't have to carry anything. The NC has become my everyday bike.

The Hondapottomus
GWAvitar.jpg

Doris
ADSC_5936_sized.jpg

My other ride has no engine.... and those pedals have been replaced with something a bit more funky

247788407_zPEwK-XL.jpg

I have an 08 Goldwing for Long distance touring or when I need more room than the NC has, and a 75 Norton 850 Commando for around town and when I don't have to carry anything. The NC has become my everyday bike.

The Hondapottomus
View attachment 2146

Doris
View attachment 2147

seeing your photos the only word that comes to my mind is "Envy" :)

I've been looking for a replacement for my 2006 V-Strom 1000 and always said my next bike must have ABS. I'm, currently, commuting 100 miles a day so the NC's fuel economy, combined with the ABS (on all Canadian verions) is making me take a long, hard, look. I originally bought the V-Strom for the passenger leg room so my wife an I could ride across Canada. She doesn't ride with me much anymore so the downsize should be easy.

I also have a 2008 DR650 for plunking around on dirt trails and gravel roads.
August22sideview.jpg

The V-Strom.
SuperStrom.jpg

Pics 2009-2012 194.jpgPics 2009-2012 251.jpgPics 2009-2012 253.jpg

I have 62 Honda C110, 66 Suzuki X6, 75 Honda CB400f, 75 Yamaha RD350, 76 Suzuki RE5, 77 Honda Goldwing, 79 Suzuki GS750, 80 Suzuki GS250, 82 Suzuki GS300L, 82 Suzuki GS1100E, 82 Yamaha Turbo Seca, 98 Triumph Spint Executive, and 2012 Honda NC700X

Do I win? ed

Back