• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The NC has gone

A 700. Let me present the Lady in red! Here at a wall in a small fishing village in north France/Normandie last summer.

DSC_1848.jpg

I got the heated grips and I really love them. The first ever I got on a bike. It feels very luxury! :)

Ahhh I see you have the luxury Airhawk cushion installed ;D I wouldn't leave home without mine!

As far as I am concerned, the Deauville is very much part of the same family as the NCX

Congratulations, rocker66, I think you made another wise choice. I almost bought the same bike here, but the folks at the dealership (not the same one where I bought my NC) were such dipwads that I gave up on them. They only had one left, it was a year old, and they wouldn't budge on the price. I hope they still have it. I love it and think it's much more the motorcycle I'd rather have. Oh well, nothing to be done but cry about it or have another beer.

Congratulations, rocker66, I think you made another wise choice. I almost bought the same bike here, but the folks at the dealership (not the same one where I bought my NC) were such dipwads that I gave up on them. They only had one left, it was a year old, and they wouldn't budge on the price. I hope they still have it. I love it and think it's much more the motorcycle I'd rather have. Oh well, nothing to be done but cry about it or have another beer.

I think the beer option is probably the best one

if it wasn't for the price I would've had one.
but I'm happy with what I've got now so I'll stick with that.
but you never know Honda might have some thing similar in the pipe line using the nc engine.

Last edited:
Back