• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The NC has gone

I was out on my Deauville this afternoon, the second tour this year. Finally the winter is gone! You already got some farkles on the new bike, but, I miss the wind deflectors which you most certainly need?

I was out on my Deauville this afternoon, the second tour this year. Finally the winter is gone! You already got some farkles on the new bike, but, I miss the wind deflectors which you most certainly need?

They along with heated grips will probably go on ready for next winter. Having bought the new CBF 1000 last month I was a bit stretched buying the DV so couldn't afford all the farkles at once
BTW is you Deauville a 650 or 700?

BTW is you Deauville a 650 or 700?
A 700. Let me present the Lady in red! Here at a wall in a small fishing village in north France/Normandie last summer.

DSC_1848.jpg

I got the heated grips and I really love them. The first ever I got on a bike. It feels very luxury! :)

Last edited:
I hope you hang around here but if not thanks for your contributions to this forum as it got off the ground and achieved critical mass.

That is the first bike I have seen of its kind. Very nice looking bike indeed. Enjoy!!!

It was sold in the US in 2010 and 2011 as the NT700. Sweet ride but one problem in the US was a $11,200 price tag. Like a smaller lighter ST1300.

Last edited:
Back