• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SHAD Comfort Seat

right about now, I'd take the seat and drill my own holes... not a big deal.... I rode 175 miles on Monday and my butt says hurry up SHAD

My UPS tracking number is finally good. Says it'll be delivered on Friday just in time to be installed this coming weekend! NOTE: Adult signature required!

So how are you going to manage the "ADULT" signature part ;)

Well I suppose I could meet the UPS driver at the door in a leather bustier with a riding crop, but then I doubt a signature would still be necessary.... ;)

My tracking number still is not active. UPS Ground is 3 to 5 days I believe. Looks as though mine will be here possibly saturday or next week. I was hoping to install it and ride this weekend. Oh well, such is life. It's a much better looking seat than I was expecting.

haha, mine is coming just in time for my vacation.... meaning I'll have to wait until I get back to evaluate the seat..

:p

Just received an e-mail from Angie stating the seat was shipped today and will arrive in 2 to 4 days. Sounds good to me. I am a bit concerned about being home to sign for it though. When my tracking number becomes active, I will know for sure the day it will arrive. Will just have to cover that angle. hozabah-- I wish a great vacation ! Hope the new seat works wonders for you !

Just talked to them on the phone and they said the seats will arrive tomorrow, again. I guess if my tracking # isn't valid by tomorrow night I'll go thru my credit card for a refund. Getting tired of the run around and myriad different stories on delivery.

........ I am a bit concerned about being home to sign for it though. When my tracking number becomes active, I will know for sure the day it will arrive. Will just have to cover that angle. hozabah-- I wish a great vacation ! Hope the new seat works wonders for you !

that's why you have it shipped to work... I work with adults that can sign for it, AND the wifey is none the wiser....

"whadda you mean new seat? naw, you must be mistaken" :rolleyes:

Yahooo My tracking number just came alive ! Seat will be here tuesday. Finally, relief . My hemorrhoids are gonna love this. OOPs, sorry. TMI big time.
Just received an e-mail from Angie stating the seat was shipped today and will arrive in 2 to 4 days. Sounds good to me. I am a bit concerned about being home to sign for it though. When my tracking number becomes active, I will know for sure the day it will arrive. Will just have to cover that angle. hozabah-- I wish a great vacation ! Hope the new seat works wonders for you !

Looks like they had a major cluster f*** from the factory, RED logo rear seats.

Received today:

On a second note the office just informed me that upon sending one of last the seats of the second box that arrived by Air Wednesday from factory they notices the rear passenger seat was sent to us with the RED logo!

The warehouse focused on getting all shipments out to customers for pending orders a quick as possible and did not pay attention to color details. Only today the office noticed red stitching on the NC700 logo.

I called the factory about this and indeed they shipped all red logo seats instead of the gray we ordered. They have immediately prepared a new shipment and dispatched it today via air.

I know that you and most other customers ordered the gray - gray seat. Should you not be pleased with the look of the red logo we will exchange the rear passenger seat for you at NO charge to you. It's a factory mistake and we are fully committed to delivering the product to you as ordered, unless the red works we for you.

Please keep us posted, the gray gray seats arrive Tuesday, we will put a process in place to ship the gray rear seat and a label to return the red logo seat in the same box, all of course at no cost.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Looks like they had a major cluster f*** from the factory, RED logo rear seats.

Received today:

Yup. I ordered one, and got it today. Wrong color back seat, holes not drilled in the front seat. I just finished drilling the holes and installing the front seat. The good news is that it's nearly a direct replacement of the stock seat and fits perfectly. So well that you can leave the stock passenger seat in place with only a little bit of a gap between them, which I did. The bad news is that it's nearly a direct replacement of the stock seat and still has a significant forward tilt to it. It might be a little better than stock, but not too much. The cover material is grippier than stock though, so I don't slide forward as easily as the stock seat. The Corbin seat I had briefly was much better at leveling off the slope. Too bad they can't build them to fit properly.

BTW - Shad packed in a freebie: a wrist/handlebar strap-on pack for holding an EZ Pass or garage door opener. I don't think I have a use for it, but I appreciate the gesture.

Back