• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Shad Cases On Sale

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Shad seems to be running a pretty good sale right now on their cases and mounts. Here's a tip to save some cash with Shad if you are going to buy cases. Register for an account, shop for what you need and add it to the cart. Go to the checkout but then just close the page. In a couple of days, they contact you by email and give you 15% to 25% off the products you left in the cart and abandoned.

Their website in Canada lists a lot of their stuff at a discount. I kind of wonder what’s going on at Shad, because the company that distributed them in Canada dropped them last year, and they became available only from the website (or any dealers that had leftover stock). Now it looks like most of their products are discounted. Great for customers, but I hope there isn’t a big change coming with their products—most of them are pretty good value for the money even at regular price.

Their website in Canada lists a lot of their stuff at a discount. I kind of wonder what’s going on at Shad, because the company that distributed them in Canada dropped them last year, and they became available only from the website (or any dealers that had leftover stock). Now it looks like most of their products are discounted. Great for customers, but I hope there isn’t a big change coming with their products—most of them are pretty good value for the money even at regular price.
Not sure. But it does look like they are spending a ton on growing thier expandable line. Maybe that is driving the discount of their traditional models. Total guess.

Back