• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Riding to work

So I have had my X about 3 weeks now and about 600 miles and all of those miles have been in rain except 17 miles were on wet roads after a big rain fall.
Today it is SUNNY !!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362777821.187720.jpg
I wonder how it handles on semi warm DRY pavement ???.Might be time to take the long way home !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tradition of immigration in the UK - immigrants come in to do the jobs the locals won't do. Then the locals complain about foreigners taking all the jobs. Then if some foreigners end up on benefits (the UK benfits system is incredibly complicated and stupid and open to all, no matter how little they've contributed) the locals complain the foreigners are taking all the beneifts.

In recent years when visiting the UK most of the working people I've met have been from Eastern Europe.
Thats because a lot of Eastern Eurpeans come here start companies and then only advertise in Eastern European papers for staff. also imigrants work on the black market for wages far below those of British workers and even below the minimum wage.
I have nothing against imigrants like those living opposite me who work pay taxes and abide by the law but I have no time for those people including those born here who have no intention of working and just take every benifit they can

So I have had my X about 3 weeks now and about 600 miles and all of those miles have been in rain except 17 miles were on wet roads after a big rain fall.
Today it is SUNNY !!!!!!
I wonder how it handles on semi warm DRY pavement ???.Might be time to take the long way home !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ya'll get an automatic half day off when the sun comes out up there?

Back