• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Picked up my Red onr today!

Huck369

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Huck from Kentucky, and just picked up my Red 2013 today, been wanting one since they announced them last year...
Glad I finally got my own (and glad I waited for the red) :)

Welcome Huck, congrats on the new purchase. Everyone seems to be at least a little jealous of the red, at least I am!

Welcome! Congrats, Enjoy and be Safe!!!!!
Waiting for my Red DCT hopefully soon...... :

Thanks Guys, I'm loving it so far, but will be looking for a bigger windshield first thing, as I like a little more wind protection then the stock shield supplies (keep the bugs off my face shield :) )

Welcome from Oregon. All good things comes to one who waits. Hey Huck, have you seen Tom or Becky lately?

Thought I'd post a pic of my red one...got the Madstad windshield system on it, and me and Ana my riding companion...

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 56
Welcome, red does look fast.

:rolleyes: I think the red paint job, alone, adds another 5 horsepower....lol

I like the black and the red the best. They only had Silver in the US when I bought mine; but I'm in the process of vinyl wrapping it black. To others that want to play with the color schemes, Vinyl makes it easy and cheap to change around as you please, and go back to stock paint super quick. I'm gonna go red after I get tired of black/black/black. Or maybe yellow....or maybe green.... the possibilities are endless....lol

Back