• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Old Member or Old New Member?

Chris

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Back to the NC fold again after a lengthy break. I had an NC700X from 2013 to 2016 then moved on to a VFR1200X which got too heavy so I switched to a Ducati Multistrada 950.

A nice bike until an ankle operation gone wrong last year. My left ankle is fused solid so DCT is most practical choice these days. I recently picked up a 2021 NC750X DCT and am enjoying the bike.

Back to the NC fold again after a lengthy break. I had an NC700X from 2013 to 2016 then moved on to a VFR1200X which got too heavy so I switched to a Ducati Multistrada 950.

A nice bike until an ankle operation gone wrong last year. My left ankle is fused solid so DCT is most practical choice these days. I recently picked up a 2021 NC750X DCT and am enjoying the bike.
Hi Chris and welcome back! We have a similar ownership history. I did enjoy the VFR and miss some of its qualities but don't regret selling it. Terrible to hear about the ankle.

Unwanted consequences from almost all surgeries as we get older, sorry to hear about your ankle issue. Mine are left hand issues fromm neck surgeries , so the DCT allowed me to ride and I'm thankful for that. What are the main differences between the NC700XD and the NC750XD, I have 2 2015 NC700XD's that I've been working on improving the suspension seat etc

"moved on to a VFR1200X which got too heavy"

They have a habit of doing that :confused: I had a Triumph 1200 Explorer that also got a bit lardy, forcing me to get rid of it. Perhaps too many additives in the petrol ;)

Back