• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ok Lets Hear it?! Complaint Department

I bought the bike with no test ride and very little research. I hit the rev limiter a couple times and it hits like you threw a rod! So I adjusted to that. The seat has improved for me with the addition of sw-motech footpegs set 30mm lower. There is way to much aftermarket stuff my UPS driver is getting a good workout along with my wallet.

Your right, the accessories coming from the UPS driver is a great part of the adventure with this bike. A lot of stuff can be bolted on, and this just adds to the fun.

It's the right bike for me, easier to maneuver than I expected and fully capable on the variety of roads I travel. So how long does it take to break in the rear brake? After 300 miles, I use 1 finger on the front, 2 fingers on the clutch, but I have to stand on the pedal to stop from a slow roll. Or is this the U.S. version of anti-skid?

It's the right bike for me, easier to maneuver than I expected and fully capable on the variety of roads I travel. So how long does it take to break in the rear brake? After 300 miles, I use 1 finger on the front, 2 fingers on the clutch, but I have to stand on the pedal to stop from a slow roll. Or is this the U.S. version of anti-skid?
I experienced the same sensation when initially stopping using the rear brake. I decided to do some hard stops using just the rear brake. After several hard stops the pads and the rear disc became well seated. Now the rear brake pedal and disc are very responsive.

Ummm let's see........................................................................................... I got nutten..........

Bigger gas tank. That is about it. Seat is tolerable, even on long trips (made much better with touring/cruising pegs to stretch out your legs on long rides) I love the sound of the engine, its a futuristic sound that makes it sound like something from another planet. It feels so good around turns and while maneuvering in traffic, the enormous benefits of this bike make me feel bad and ungrateful when I complain about anything.

Being 6'3 with a 37 inseam I knew I would need to make some adjustments, the seat concepts is a good temp fix until the corbin arrives and some adjustable lowered pegs from slingshot racing helped increase the leg room. It would be nice to have a bit more fuel capacity but overall I'm very satisfied. I've had to do a lot more to my other bikes to make them comfortable.

my complaint is color choice here in the usa. I would like to see white/black. This color is available everywhere else except for the usa and canada.
Honda can easily remedy this.

Second complaint is NOT honda, its to givi. They should incorporate all there top box's and side box's with LED lights inside the len's. This would be a great safety added feature.

Ken

i tried to find a place,where i can rent it for a day. it was 5 hours one way drive. if honda is selling NEW CONCEPT bike-they should allow us to ride on it at any honda dealer. simply because it's a new concept.
i'm a bit disappointed overall at a very beginning,but after 1K miles i like it more and more every day. you have to give it some time. transmission was very rough and clunky at the beginning,now smooth and will be even better,when i switch to a full synthetic. that was my experience with CBR.
exhaust sounds fine to me. it's easier to make it louder than more quiet. just change the muffler. same for those,who dont' like the rear tire-just buy a bigger one. i mean..you can't have it all. economy,comfort and look that would satisfy all the customers. those ,who want sportier look-they already made some great mods. i do like ability to have a choice. for example-you want some wind,sportier look-you can ride without windscreen with a small oem screen or taller one for long riders. i like that.
if one want something sportier -just buy a used CBR600RR. faster,cheaper.there is will be plenty of them during the winter months. but remember-you won't have such luxury of changing windscreens withing 5 min or having a decent riding position,that would allow you to ride comfortably for entire day. :)
still waiting for my seat to 'break in' :)

Last edited:
my complaint is color choice here in the usa. I would like to see white/black. This color is available everywhere else except for the usa and canada.
Honda can easily remedy this.

Second complaint is NOT honda, its to givi. They should incorporate all there top box's and side box's with LED lights inside the len's. This would be a great safety added feature.

Ken

I agree with the Givi lights. I think it cost me a little over 300.00 bucks for the Admore led's for mine.

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk 2

Bigger gas tank. That is about it. Seat is tolerable, even on long trips (made much better with touring/cruising pegs to stretch out your legs on long rides) I love the sound of the engine, its a futuristic sound that makes it sound like something from another planet. It feels so good around turns and while maneuvering in traffic, the enormous benefits of this bike make me feel bad and ungrateful when I complain about anything.

Yup,mine sounds like a futuristic generator !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about analog speedo and tach? Maybe it's just me, I have never liked digital readouts.

I agree about the speedo but that's because I'm old and used to reading an analog gauge.

I do believe that the tach IS analog. It is linear however. Do you mean you would prefer a radial style tach?

Back