• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda F6B forum pasword reset

Dawn Treader

Reaction score
Visit site
I am also a member of the hondaf6b.com board, but I lost my password. When I try to reset, it asks me this question: "What year was the new model Goldwing updated?"

Given that the board says "Welcome to the Website for F6B & Gold Wing 2018+ RIDERS and Enthusiasts" you would think the answer was obvious, right? But when I put in 2018, I get:
"The answer given for the random question was incorrect." I've put in every year from 2012 through 2023.

So my request for help here is: Can someone tell me the answer, or put me in touch with one of the forum moderators for help?

Thanks allin advance!

Try 2024. Honda usually updates models every year, if nothing else to cycle through red, grey, and black colors.

2024 doesn't work. What do you mean by cycle through colors?
It was a jab at Honda for being ultraconservative on motorcycle color offerings in the USA. Seems all they do lately is cycle through black, red, and shades of grey as the model years change. Sorry, it has nothing to do with your password dilemma.

These are security questions. You once provided the expected answer and now the system compares it to your current answer, which, according to the system, is incorrect. You can't do anything here. You must sign up as a new member and then write to the administrator for help renewing your previous account.

Back