• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Montreal, Canada

Canuck

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi from Eastern Canada (from the province of Quebec to be exact). I'm a 42 years old man that's been riding motorcycles for 3 years. I bought a brand new NC750X 2016 last month and I just finished breaking in the engine. Love the bike so far!

Looking forward to talk to ya!

Oh no, not another Canuck! Just kidding, we like our NC Canucks around here.
Welcome from SW Missouri!

Je voudrais faire un voyage de moto au Québec un jour pour pratiquer mon français. Si vous vous trouvez en Louisiane envoyez-moi un message et vous pouvez monter avec moi sur un de mes motos pour explorer la Louisiane.

Je voudrais faire un voyage de moto au Québec un jour pour pratiquer mon français. Si vous vous trouvez en Louisiane envoyez-moi un message et vous pouvez monter avec moi sur un de mes motos pour explorer la Louisiane.

Merci pour l'invitation! Je n'ai jamais visité la Louisiane, et j'aimerais y aller un jour. Si vous venez au Québec nous irons rouler ensemble.

And to all the others, hope to meet you and ride with you someday! :cool:

Hello and welcome to the forum! i have a little request for Canuck :) for all of us with lowered NC's-can you find a price for side stand for 2012+ NC700S? part # 50530MGSE01
i'll be in Quebec in two weeks and thinking about buy one from local honda dealers. sent couple emails in english,but got no respond.

Thank you!

1-, 628 Route du Président-Kennedy, Lévis, Québec G6C 1K1, Canada
motorivesud.com
+1 418-837-7170

5788 boul Ste-Anne, Boischatel, QC G0A 1H0, Canada
lecentrehonda.com
+1 418-822-6686

Hey Canuck, I'm new here myself. Hello from S/E Missouri. My parents had a close Canadian friend that they called Canuck. I don't think I ever new the persons real name, lol

Hello and welcome to the forum! i have a little request for Canuck :) for all of us with lowered NC's-can you find a price for side stand for 2012+ NC700S? part # 50530MGSE01
i'll be in Quebec in two weeks and thinking about buy one from local honda dealers. sent couple emails in english,but got no respond.

Thank you!

1-, 628 Route du Président-Kennedy, Lévis, Québec G6C 1K1, Canada
motorivesud.com
+1 418-837-7170

5788 boul Ste-Anne, Boischatel, QC G0A 1H0, Canada
lecentrehonda.com
+1 418-822-6686
Hey VE258, I'm not surprised that they've not answered ! If you want me to check price or order one, I will. These 2 dealer are right in my playground...
Are you going to ride your bike in Quebec? If so and if you want to discover some nice place and if the timing is right, maybe we could ride together ?
Anyhow, if you need anything ounce here, just give me a PM and I'll help as much as I can.

Hey VE258, I'm not surprised that they've not answered ! If you want me to check price or order one, I will. These 2 dealer are right in my playground...
Are you going to ride your bike in Quebec? If so and if you want to discover some nice place and if the timing is right, maybe we could ride together ?
Anyhow, if you need anything ounce here, just give me a PM and I'll help as much as I can.

Nah..i'm driving kids to a music festival. There is a plenty of guys on this forum with lowered NC700X, but i never seen a post regarding side stand installation from NC700S. everybody talking about it,but no post or picture. the only info i was able to found is a price from webbike.com(japan). about $100 shipped. that's why i'm very interested to find out how much it might cost in Canada. Specially,if i can pick it up during my trip.
When you have couple minutes-can you call them up and find out how much it might cost ? and how long it might take for them to order? Post it here,i'm sure a lot of us will appreciate this information.

Thank you!

Nah..i'm driving kids to a music festival. There is a plenty of guys on this forum with lowered NC700X, but i never seen a post regarding side stand installation from NC700S. everybody talking about it,but no post or picture. the only info i was able to found is a price from webbike.com(japan). about $100 shipped. that's why i'm very interested to find out how much it might cost in Canada. Specially,if i can pick it up during my trip.
When you have couple minutes-can you call them up and find out how much it might cost ? and how long it might take for them to order? Post it here,i'm sure a lot of us will appreciate this information.

Thank you!
At 100$ it is a deal! I have no price now but I remember it was about 260+ at the second stealer you listed for the X so...I'll call anyway and let you know. Oh and welcome to the Festival d'été de Québec ! Tell the kids to go eat a ''poutine'' at Ashton's restaurant ;)

If you want me to check price or order one, I will. These 2 dealer are right in my playground...

@VE258 I'll let 2brnut2b look into this as he is closer to the dealers you mentionned. I'm 4 hrs away from Quebec city.

Have you thought about going to a welding shop to have your side stand shortened?

Last edited:
Back