• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

A very simple to install throttle lock.

GO CRUISE these tend to get in the way when you are selecting manual and D/S buttons next to the throttle( integra and DCT)ok for geared bikes where you are not using thumb

It doesn't get in the way of the D/S/N button at all (I have it on my DCT). However, the front/long side of it can make it a little awkward to select Manual/Automatic, but not really a big issue. Just reach over it to toggle the transmission mode. This is such a minor issue I still strongly recommend the GoCruise and I have it permanently mounted on my DCT.

I have used the plastic Go Cruise for several years on multiple bikes. My oldest one finally cracked about two months ago when I loaned it to a friend for them to try out. When I went to purchase a replacement I discovered that they now sell an aluminum version of the Go Cruise which has an internal spring and adjusting wheel. It was a little more expensive, but I bought one and really like the improved version. You can adjust the tension for as much or as little as you want, and the the new design will adjust to work on either 7/8" or 1" bars.

I have used the plastic Go Cruise for several years on multiple bikes. My oldest one finally cracked about two months ago when I loaned it to a friend for them to try out. When I went to purchase a replacement I discovered that they now sell an aluminum version of the Go Cruise which has an internal spring and adjusting wheel. It was a little more expensive, but I bought one and really like the improved version. You can adjust the tension for as much or as little as you want, and the the new design will adjust to work on either 7/8" or 1" bars.

When ( IF ) I wear mine out I will try the Alum version .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds similiar to the Omni Cruise. I'll have to look for it next time at at the dealer. I carry a spare Go Cruise in my frunk but I will buy the new version if I come across it.

Back