• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 NC700XD Top Case

Lincoln

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently picked up a 2016 NC700XD that came with OEM Saddle Bags (Panniers). I have been looking for an OEM top case. I believe the part number is 08L71-EWL-801E, but have found conflicting information. Is there a good source for OEM Top Cases, or is there another Top Case that will bolt to the OEM rear rack?

I also just received my McCruise cruise control that I am getting ready to tackle the install, if anyone has advise that will help with the install.

To the best of my knowledge, that top case was the only one offered by Honda in the US that mounts to the Honda rack. (There may have been an alternate case style that was sold in Europe). Honda made it a proprietary mount, so nothing else fits, unless you bolt on an adapter plate, such as for a Givi. If you go with an aftermarket mount, you’ll have many case choices.

I recently picked up a 2016 NC700XD that came with OEM Saddle Bags (Panniers). I have been looking for an OEM top case. I believe the part number is 08L71-EWL-801E, but have found conflicting information. Is there a good source for OEM Top Cases, or is there another Top Case that will bolt to the OEM rear rack?

I also just received my McCruise cruise control that I am getting ready to tackle the install, if anyone has advise that will help with the install.
I purchased my Honda side cases from https://www.cmsnl.com/. They were less expensive than US sellers and were received via DHL in no time flat. I’ve ordered a lot from them and never once had a bad experience.

Back