• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015: What did you do to/with your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a day off, and I typically take a morning joyride; but since it was raining and too muggy for waterproofs.....did my first oil/filter change, and adjusted and lubed the chain. My new Dekelvic 14" stubby slip-on is due via UPS this afternoon as well.....

Added mod 11... 4 inch offset pegs instead of the 2 inch I added last year. It provides an improved leg position for me.
146c6711a0611bd326897f32aa64f3aa.jpg

fad0b727d7626a4d6e369a9e9cd12e78.jpg

What are these pegs called? I NEED some! heh

Put on the new Delkevic 14" stubby oval. Sounds wonderful, not loud just throaty and mellow, I left the baffle in at this point, when I'm feeling froggy I'll pull it and see....Delkevic 1.jpgDelkevic 2.jpg

Please forgive the crappy pics, it's dark and I can't hold my phone still fer ***t. hehe

I painted my new silver side cowl covers in matte black. Now I need to find a pair of white Honda wing decals or possibly a couple of suitable tank badges. Still waiting for the front fender which was scheduled for delivery today.

painted.jpg

Update:

Fender received and installed. Ordered and awaiting stainless steel Babyface short bar ends, Honda top air deflectors, fork protectors and black and silver tank badges.

IMG_2511.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
I installed handles on top of my Trax sidecases...the SW Motech ones were too expensives for me so I found something that do the job pretty well:
31qd%2Bc9rJGL.jpg

Here is the result:
20150518_165150.jpg
I also installed some elastic mesh storage in the Trax cases:
CAR Auto Back Rear Trunk Seat Elastic String NET Mesh Storage BAG Pocket Cage | eBay
20150518_165318.jpg
And finally I installed my locking Touratech Garmin Zumo 660GPS holder :
20150518_165340.jpg

Sorry bout the upside down pics ;(

Went for a long ride with friends. Loving this bike, was whipping figures 8's off like they were butter melting in the frying pan. Totally impressed with the low cog and handling.

image.jpg

Installed a centerstand:

Very easy to do; only took about 20 minutes, including getting out the tools and putting the tools away.

This is the you tube video I watched for guidance. The only thing I changed-I didn't tie the ratchet strap to the bike-I stretched out the ratchet strap and hooked it to my lawn tractor as the anchor point-worked like a charm.

[video=youtube;N-LfhefbXCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LfhefbXCU[/video]

Last edited:
Yesterday my bike turned over to 10 000km. When i bought it in January it had 6400km on it.

My local Honda dealer is closing down and has a big sale on accessories. After checking prices online I got some oil, suspension fluid and coolant as well as a Breakaway Cruise control.

It is a beautiful piece of work but I don't think it is worth the $190 it retails for. I picked it up for $120 and at that price it is well worth it. Installation was easy and it does not interfere with my Barkbuster grips. I have not ridden with it yet and probably won't until tomorrow.

being able to have the wife ride with is priceless...

Exactly! When mamma is happy everybody is happy, just look at her smile! It was the first time she had sat on it, a brand new 2014 that we got a special low price on from a dealership going out of business. We had a 2011 red Spyder that we both rode and later I got my NC700X (barely used) and we traded in the old Spyder for her new, much improved model Spyder. Priceless indeed!

Charles

I had the best day in a long time. Here's a little story.

Yesterday was a real shitty day at work. Had to do some work that someone didn't complete so i had to. It was outside, it was raining, i was completely soaked. The only good thing about yesterday is that i got to work with a really cute moroccan girl. She was free for the weekend so i invited her to ride with me today and she was excited to join. She rode on the back of my NC. She really liked the Shad Comfort Seat pillion :) We had about 15 degrees C, sunny, no wind so it was a perfect day for riding. We rode about 250-300km over 5-6 hours. Stopped and looked at beautiful places. She bought me ice cream and pizza. We kissed and had some outdoor adulttime. So like i said. It was a really really good day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back