• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on a nice 100 mile fall ride.the pic is the old Mansfield prison. If you have ever watched the movie Shawshank redemption most of the movie was filmed here and other area places.at Halloween it is turned into a haunted house to walk through.
da5d52c9a47dbb392ea2062617e00755.jpg
ff6669df9ded989b231f838459243205.jpg

Still working on my 4" "tool tubes", one for tools and one for an MSR emergency bottle.
I get my new Conti Motions put on Wednesday, so I'll HAVE to break them in. :cool:

Went on a nice 100 mile fall ride.the pic is the old Mansfield prison. If you have ever watched the movie Shawshank redemption most of the movie was filmed here and other area places.at Halloween it is turned into a haunted house to walk through.
da5d52c9a47dbb392ea2062617e00755.jpg
ff6669df9ded989b231f838459243205.jpg
Ziggie, is that old prison visible from the interstate. I had a project in a box plant up north that resulted in me driving by an old stone prison. The box plant may have been in Akron, Chicago, or Schenectady, NY, but I can never remember for sure where I saw that old prison.

My business sponsors an annual dinner with very nice door prizes for law enforcement personell. They come from about a 60 mile (100km) radius. I figure, probably wrongly, that it is the one day a year I have a get out of jail free card so Serenity and I had some very spirited fun on some nice back roads. Sorry, no pictures.

Ziggie, is that old prison visible from the interstate. I had a project in a box plant up north that resulted in me driving by an old stone prison. The box plant may have been in Akron, Chicago, or Schenectady, NY, but I can never remember for sure where I saw that old prison.
It is very close to u.s 30.its in Mansfield

Yeah, been lovely all week in Surrey/Sussex and used the X every day.

15deg c and sunny at the moment, warmest Halloween on record, which isn't surprising.

Went for a ride to get a picture of the local License office for the tag game only to get home and find that Ziggie beat me to it.
P1020589.jpg

Even had I not taken the long way home he would have beat me, I should have checked before I left, I could have gotten a bowling alley easy.

I took the Corbin seat off for the winter,put the stock back on.after a short ride I said to myself, this seat sucks.

ha ha, hoping to hit Corbin up in a couple of weeks, she said I'd be the first 2014 they've had in, told her the only difference is the cover

today I went on a ~180 mile run to pick up some awesome sausages :cool:

I walked out of the plant to ride home yesterday and my bike had a new friend. Its a 2015 Indian Roadmaster with the 111 ci engine. The head of security at our plant just bought this to tour with the wife. It is a very nice bike but big. I've never ridden anything bigger than a CBR1000RR so the size intimidates me a bit.
I'm curious to see how long through the winter he can hang with me.

20141107_111119.jpg

20141107_111133.jpg

Polaris has a done a great job resurecting Indian, however this one is a bit too garish for my taste. Now, the Scout....that's right in my wheelhouse:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back