• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Yet to see an NC on the road.

Konrad

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm hoping to find an NC700X on the road soon. Be nice to get a group together and ride too!!!!

Roseville/Citrus Heights area.

I know there is one in the Natomas area, ended up meeting the owner at the Horizons Unlimited rally in Mariposa this summer. We rode the east end of HWY 4 to 88/89 to S Lake Tahoe before the snow hit.

i was at my place of work with mine and i saw some guys come in and one was on the 2014 NC750S. turns out he is one of the Honda Engineers that works on the bike! blew me away haha.

i was at my place of work with mine and i saw some guys come in and one was on the 2014 NC750S. turns out he is one of the Honda Engineers that works on the bike! blew me away haha.

This is one of the things about the NC700 that makes it a truly international motorcycle. Folks from all parts of the world worked on this bike to make it what it is, not just another Japanese motorcycle. This motorcycle belongs to the world, and was designed and manufactured from folks all over the globe.

[video=youtube;BmNjKFxBIgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmNjKFxBIgI[/video]

I have not seen one in the wild yet either. Going on a year.

Sometimes I'm surprised by various things in the US...

I always imagine there's a bazillion more of everything and anything, no matter what, compared to most other places in the world, lol

I mean even if only a tiny fraction of a percentage of 316 million people like something, that figure should still translate into more people owning/liking the item in question, that possibly many other countries, no?

There is a little over 4 1/2 million people in BC, compared to almost 10 million in Georgia. I'm positively tripping over NC700X and S' here in Vancouver! I saw at least a half dozen X's (sorry S model owners, I could have seen you guys too, but it's a little too hard to easily tell an S from some other modern naked bikes from a distance) on the highway, on my little trip last summer.

Curiouser and curiouser :confused:

Curiously enough, I never saw one outside the show room.. but the day I bought mine, I saw two other on the street.. (deep south Texas)

I've only had my NC700X for 60 days but have yet sight another one. I live in v-twin county and I kind of like riding a different looking bike that also happens to have a frunk!

The dealer always say they sell "tons" of them but I don't think people in California or the U.S. in general really get excited about a bike that makes total sense. Obviously I'm speaking to a special crowd but wouldn't you agree, most people just wanna look cool, have 1 million horsepower, and get the ladies. Then there's the few of us that appreciate mpg, function, frunk, scooter like ease of use, and dependability.

If only more people were smarter, we'd see more of these things. :)

I'm gonna use this as leverage at the dealership.

You know you ain't selling these. Make me a deal. :D

Back