• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

X to circle and beyond !!!

Sorry you had to hit it on the wrong day really bad luck. I remember one guy riding with a cast on his wrist , Fell in stuff just like you had.
I see they raised the Dalton sign up , probably trying to keep all the stickers off of it.
P1010893.jpg
I remember the car wash, had to wash out radiator of FJR.
What are rooms costing nowdays?
Interested to see which way you head now, Homer, Whittier Tunnel, Chicken and Top of World Highway, Inuvik?
If you do go the TOP of World Highway be careful on road Dawson back to Whitehorse it had section of loose gravel , probably all fixed up now but,,

I got a new tat on our last night in Fairbanks..
sa3ara2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Took it off the sign !!.
Then I will have to go to the other one.
Acually it's not done yet,this was all I had the time and $$ for last night.

Last edited:
We are back in Tok tonight,we are retracing our track up here until after Whitehorse.We are going to do the Cassiar to Prince George than probably head east and maybe do the Ice Fields Parkway.My wife let me know this morning that " We are done with dirt " !!!.

Top of The World Highway to Dawson , it is all hard pack no problem. Hope you are eating at Fast Eddies. Roys right behind it was a great place to stay.

We are back in Tok tonight,we are retracing our track up here until after Whitehorse.We are going to do the Cassiar to Prince George than probably head east and maybe do the Ice Fields Parkway.My wife let me know this morning that " We are done with dirt " !!!.

Take a little side trip to Hyder Alaska stay in Steward at the King Edward very scenic little side trip.

Yes,eating at Fast Eddy's in about 20 minutes.We are staying at Tok RV in one of there new little cabins,very nice and under $100.
y4ydu7aj.jpg

5y9aqusu.jpg

Top of The World Highway to Dawson , it is all hard pack no problem. Hope you are eating at Fast Eddies. Roys right behind it was a great place to stay.

Plus one on Fast Eddie's. First restaurant we ever went to in AK. Awesome,me jalapeño poppers! Mmmmmm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Plus one on Fast Eddie's. First restaurant we ever went to in AK. Awesome,me jalapeño poppers! Mmmmmm

My wife just reminded me to tell you to go to the nearby grocery to get their apple fritters... I'm partial to the bear claws. Big as your head... Well maybe not yours...:p can't express my level of jealousy...

Fast Eddies was our first eats in AK also,came thru the Yukon were they rape you for everything!!.Donut is my middle name !!.hehe,but I'm eating healthy this trip!.

No cell/internet for a couple of days.Yesterday we rode from Tok AK to Whitehorse YT,a big day ( fir us anyway ) 640km,the road fro the the AK border to Destruction Bay is one of the nastiest roads I've ever seen.There was a Goldwing with a trailer flipped over down a 20' embankment,he hit the 30km of DEEP fresh gravel and over he went.Today we rode from Whitehorse YT to Dease Lake BC,another long day about 660km's.It was a much better road and the Cassiar Hwy ROCKS !!.it's now one of my favorites roads !!.
y8ysybav.jpg

daqumata.jpg

mu3e5a5y.jpg

ygaju9yv.jpg

ehaqereg.jpg

hyny2eza.jpg

This and OCR's adventure is the first thing I look for when logging on the site every day and should put to rest any doubts about the road worthiness or durability of the NCX. I really applaud your adventurous spirit! Thanks for sharing the experience!

I have been riding on dirt for 45+ years and the NCX is by far the best street biased adventure bike that I have ever ridden on dirt/gravel roads.It feels light and I can see the road ahead/below the front tire and I really like the 17" front,it puts down a wide foot print.

Back