• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

X to circle and beyond !!!

I wondered when I would see the skeeter net. I had to wear mine over the helmet in slow construction zones. They don't seem to eat the locals.

I wondered when I would see the skeeter net. I had to wear mine over the helmet in slow construction zones. They don't seem to eat the locals.

I KNOW !!!
There was a guy mowing the lawn in Coldfoot for 2 days in shorts and a tank top 20' from me and I was getting attacked while trying to add oil to my wifes bike !!!!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awesome adventure I had just reading this thread for the first time. Your wife is something else I'll say. Keep it going!

I can think of three possibilities regarding the Better Half:

1. She really loves motorcycling
2. She really loves him
3. She doesn't trust him out of her sight

Okay, let's add "4. Some combination thereof"

My wife doesn't trust me out of her sight and loves nothing more than seeing me miserable, but even she wouldn't go all the way to the Artic Circle just to indulge herself in those two things.

We met thru motorcycle friends.She rode with the wife and I rode with the husband.We both raced offroad at the time and I also roadraced.She likes riding,she LOVES adventures and likes to push herself ( she's a long
distance bicycle rider ) AND it was her $$$$ that paid for the trip !!!!.
e8e8u6a4.jpg

We're more trouble than we're worth. Trust me.

Dogs make better buddies. There is a famous test to prove this (men)...

Lock your dog and your wife up in the garage one morning. Then open it up that afternoon and see which one is glad to see you.

Dogs make better buddies. There is a famous test to prove this (men)...

Lock your dog and your wife up in the garage one morning. Then open it up that afternoon and see which one is glad to see you.
Tell that story to your wife and see who sleeps in the garage tonight. Of course your garage is pretty well set up so not too big a risk.

It takes $1 coins,$3 to start it.We spent $4 and knocked off the thick stuff.I just wanted to clean the fins on my wifes bike and my radiator, both bikes wheels and lights and under the fenders.

Back