• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

X to circle and beyond !!!

The K60 is one of the hardest compound tires you can buy.Some owners of light weight bikes get 14,000 miles out of a rear.The TKC up front is soft but should go about 8-10,000 on the X.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called HBP's dealership to get a price quote on your tire set. The fellow that answered says "Southbound Honda. We sell fun!" so I tell him I want to buy some fun and he quotes me $14.99 and is there anything else he can help with. I loved that response. Anyway, they can't source the Heidenau K60 Scout. Did you get it online?

I buy ALL my tires online and mount them myself.
Revzilla,MC Superstore and American Motorcycle Tire are where I buy from.

We made it home !!
The X was PERFECT !!.
used NO oil.
Required NO chain adjustment.
Started right up everyday and never missed a beat.
I lubbed the chains every other day ( about every 600-800 miles ) and checked the oil at the same time.
Averaged about 65mpg !!.

We made it home !!
The X was PERFECT !!.
used NO oil.
I lubbed the chains every other day ( about every 600-800 miles ) and checked the oil at the same time.
Averaged about 65mpg !!.

The little motorcycle that could. I <3 this bike.

Glad for a safe trip.no chain adjustment after all that sounds great.keep it lube is the trick.a well running machine.thanks for the update.

We made it home !!
The X was PERFECT !!.
used NO oil.
Averaged about 65mpg !!.

Welcome home!

5,902 miles...I wish I could have kept going,going and GOING !!!.

9ejega9y.jpg

byreby7u.jpg

The last pics from this trip ( I will post a link to ALL photos later ) our last night on lake Osoyoos ..
du5y2enu.jpg

a3yna5ev.jpg

aqazy2eq.jpg

utazaqut.jpg

ezezehad.jpg

Kates new tat..
ymydynum.jpg

If anybody gets the chance to go to Lake Osoyoos DO IT !!.
On summer nights the winds pickup and the clouds come in and you get these wonderful sunsets.

I've already started planing my next 2 adventures.Next summer I will do the Sasquatch Dualsport Ride.Then in either 2014-15 I want to do the WABDR.

When I saw that AMA sticker on your bike, I knew you were a biker. Loved reading about every minute of your trip. Your wife is a real trooper also.

Scan_Pic0027.jpg

Back