• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Would you buy another NC

The NC is a good fit for me. I like the styling, don't need a lot of gas, and enjoy the gas mileage and extra 'storage'. I use mine to travel from school to school as a traveling teacher and the Givi Trekkers give me the flexibility to carry anything I need.

I don't need a lot of power and just love to ride!

I absolutely love the DCT feature. I almost bought the Aprilla Mana but the price, parts, and serviceability talked me out of it. While I still hunt for the toe shifter at yellow lights, the downshift botton on the handlebar simply makes the bike for me. It dives deep around sharp turns and a quick touch brings on the torque. If I could, I'd ask for another 20HP (my old CB900F had 95HP so I read), and another few inches of height (I find I'm most comfortable when I put my size 13s across both sets of pegs). Finally the whole "what is that?" effect when people see the frunk open is lots of fun too.

Back