• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What would be a nice pet name for our NCX700?

Well..... It's an NC 700 X so it probably ought to be a name that starts with X

Xena Welcome Guest (also Warrior Princess)
Xavier Bright
Xirena alluring Siren
Xylina from the forest
Xela from the mountain
Xylophia lover of the forest

Xirena seems to be the most fitting for me, at least as far as the effect she has on me. Not sure if the name will stick though.

What about Madam "X"? Through a little "X" factor in!

Last edited:
I call the Honda "The Honda" and the Zero "The Zero". Pretty creative huh? I did have a 1967 Dodge van back in my hippie days that I built up with all the creature comforts for my youthful wanderings. I called it either Ulysses or Odysseus depending on whether I was feeling particularly Latin or Greek. My girlfriend's mother called it "The Den of Iniquity".

Last edited:
Did you give your NC a name? If so, what is it?

The title says it all. If you're game, post the name!

My first bike was a red Honda CBR500R that was aptly named Scarlett. Now I own a grey NC750x. I had it for about two months now. I think it'll go by the name "Fifty shades" :rolleyes:

How about yours?

not to be a total butt, but... there is already a thread like this.
though apparently I don't know how to work the search function.

oh, and silk is her name.

Merged four threads with the same topic.

Moderator.

Last edited:
Breezy

Which happens to be my wife's nickname as well.

Billy Budd:

Seeing your name used I think of Herman Melville's fine seaman's novel "Billy Budd!"

If this is the case then you may want to consider the name used by his ship, Bellipotent.

Bellipotent means "war ship."

Your NC would be your personal two wheeled war ship!!

Some thoughts!!

God bless!!

Michael

I have never named my previous bikes. Please allow me to ask an etiquette question. When I get my NC is it appropriate to use the same name as someone else? I really like the name Serenity. But I wouldn't want to offend you Draco.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My wife and I know a family of Mother and Father, two sons and one daughter.

Their names are Sarah, Sarah, Merrill, Merrill, and Merrill.

Told my wife it sounds like a bad law firm.

Yes, I believe it would be fine for you to call your bike by the name Serenity.

My thoughts.

God bless!!

Michael

My daughter names my bikes and she went with "Falcon" also. But her reasoning was because "it has those wing thingies on the side, duh dad"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey JG!

Be happy (Don't worry!) with Falcon.

She could have saw the "bird" wings on the bike and named it Tweety!

I would love to be there when you explain that name to all the bikers down at the local pub.

God bless!!

Michael

I'm an engineer. There are no nicknames for machines. So it is just called the 'motorbike' or 'honda' if there are more than one type of bikes around. Or 'nc' in case of multiple Hondas.

Or if it stops working it's called 'piece of... '.

Back