• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What would be a nice pet name for our NCX700?

My wife has dubbed mine "The Mistress" because it gets all the gifts and attention from me.

I call mine 'Sa', actually matches my own initials... how often does that happen in life ???

Petname???????????

:confused:

Umm, for a motorcycle? A petname????

OMG! What a bizarre thing to do! *gasp* No one in the history of the earth has ever given a nickname to something inanimate! Ever! WTF, I just can't wrap my mind around the sheer ridiculousness of doing such an illogical thing.

Boy, someone here sure has a wonderful sense of humour and playful imagination.

Well, I guess officially it's NancyX, because that's just what came to mind when I said "En Cee Ex". But usually I just call it the "new bike", as opposed to all the others in the garage that aren't as new. There's the new bike, the Rucki (Ruckus pair), the Reflex, the Goldwing, and the dirt bike.

When it's not so new I'll probably just call it the "grey bike."

Greg

I got ya 670. I call my TW200 TW and my NC700 the NC or NCX. I sometimes call every bike a scooter. When I'm not in a good mood, I wont say what I call them.

The only bike I gave a name to was my R90/S which actually had the words "Das Tier" on the sides in letrasett. However Sue always knows how much I like a bike by whether I refer to it as "The" XXX or "My" XXX

Back