• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

TURN SIGNALS ?!?!? Aftermarket / Modified......

Thanks guys. Yup Im very happy with the work also I was trying to load a pic of the front signals when they are on but wouldnt load for whatever reason. They are white led running lights and looks great. The plus side is that when I commute to work at 430am and its nice and dark. Those badboys help illuminate the way along with the HID setup im running.

Sure can Jay... I'll tackle that when im out of work.....Man every time I have an excuse of putting things of til later is cuz of work. I'm startn too think I work way too much.:rolleyes: I need to quit and ride in too the sunset and see were the road takes me.... Hahaha wish it was dat easy.

Fugly! (an honest opinion as per your request mate) ;)

ok...lol
very well put...:D
Why though?!? ...lol
THey are just gonna sit flush with the bike, right? I don't think they have much look to them at all. I was just thinking they would be sleek to the lines of bike.... I may just try them out since they are so cheap....

I'm not saying you shouldn't try them.

You have asked for "comment for this style"... I gave it to you as straight as I could... I just don't like 'em... even the shape... simply. :cool:

Let us know how they perform! ;)

I never agree with these sort of itsy bitsy mini tiny bits of lights.

Lights for street bikes are for 1 reason. To be seen and be safe.

I, however, do understand why people want their streetbikes to be as minimalist as possible (resembling race bikes).

Guys I am in process of getting some leds. Have ordered a relay flasher and also some adapters for the gap the OEM indies leave. I have a tail tidy and know the connection for the rear indicators is 2 pin. My R&G tail tidy had come with leads so that I did not have to cut original indicators to use the plug. However looking at the service manual it says the indicators at the front are 3 pin. Can I ask if you guys hacked up the OEM indicator wiring to use the plug and if not what did you do? I am wondering why there are 3 pins and not 2 and how I would wire this. Can anyone offer some advice please.

Guys I am in process of getting some leds. Have ordered a relay flasher and also some adapters for the gap the OEM indies leave. I have a tail tidy and know the connection for the rear indicators is 2 pin. My R&G tail tidy had come with leads so that I did not have to cut original indicators to use the plug. However looking at the service manual it says the indicators at the front are 3 pin. Can I ask if you guys hacked up the OEM indicator wiring to use the plug and if not what did you do? I am wondering why there are 3 pins and not 2 and how I would wire this. Can anyone offer some advice please.

Tony, my EUROPEAN wiring diagram shows only 2 pin in the front indicators. It's my understanding American guys have a position light in the indicators as well, that would explain why they have 3 pins

Tony, my EUROPEAN wiring diagram shows only 2 pin in the front indicators. It's my understanding American guys have a position light in the indicators as well, that would explain why they have 3 pins

Thanks Jose and it seems I have the wiring diagram for the USA model......

I'm not saying you shouldn't try them.

You have asked for "comment for this style"... I gave it to you as straight as I could... I just don't like 'em... even the shape... simply. :cool:

Let us know how they perform! ;)

There we go.... Thank you...I just wanted a little substance in the opinion...lol You don't like the shape...among other things.. I get it... and I honestly appreciate your candor.

I am on the fence myself, but I think they may look better attached... we will see... I'm broke now anyway, so that will leave some searching time for me...lol

Yes, in the USA, the x model has integrated running light wire, turn signal wire, and ground wire....

Just took the front cowl off the S model to check and it is in fact a 3 pin connection block even though 2 pins are in use on European model. Looks like i either hack it up for the front or order some proper connectors....might as well order from Custom Leds in US as not that pricey after all

Last edited:
HACK IT !!! ...lol

cut the wires and simply add insulated, crimp-on bullet connectors to the wire ends.... Then you can swap out with any style/brand signals you want to at any time... Home-Made Plug & Play.... just a couple bucks at Home Depot....

bullet.jpg

Back